The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 03:16 PM   #151
country flag nole-pova

nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
OMG ! the quality of those pics is waaaaw, anyway maria looks fabulous
thanks man
nole-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #152
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, press conference, 11th Jan.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 05:39 PM   #153
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, practice, 11th Jan.

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #154
country flag roddo1234

More of that practice.

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #155
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Great shirt! That is who she is, a leader, seems like in all aspects of her life, those who do not follow, may have problems.
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 07:39 PM   #156
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 07:50 PM   #157
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

That shirt And dead at her drinking water form the bottle with her on it Didn't notice it before, although I think a lot of tournaments use Evian as the official water

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you

Last edited by Tennisvampire : Jan 11th, 2014 at 08:03 PM.
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 08:09 PM   #158
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
That shirt And dead at her drinking water form the bottle with her on it Didn't notice it before, although I think a lot of tournaments use Evian as the official water
Imagine how bitter Serena must get whenever she takes a sip and notices Maria on the bottle
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #159
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

That bottle is ages old, there's been at least three new versions of the bottle with her on it since that one.
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 11:38 PM   #160
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Great pics - I've looked for Masha's Nike caps military model on line - 'cause I want one like hers - it's nowhere to be found - *sighs*
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:03 AM   #161
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:11 AM   #162
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Great pics - I've looked for Masha's Nike caps military model on line - 'cause I want one like hers - it's nowhere to be found - *sighs*
You can buy it here.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike...KE-MSWCHG.html

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:52 AM   #163
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Imagine how bitter Serena must get whenever she takes a sip and notices Maria on the bottle
it should be a new tactics against her, more UNEs because of frustration.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 05:08 AM   #164
country flag roddo1234

Keeping out of trouble by working up a sweat.

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 06:12 AM   #165
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Great pics of Maria at the press conference and practicing, she looks great in the black shorts.
Thanks Roddo for posting them.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote