The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #136
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

Roddo
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 04:36 PM   #137
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Sugarpova T-Shirt looks so good on her
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 05:28 PM   #138
country flag nole-pova

nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light

i don't know how the AO dress will look like on maria
to be honest, all maria's AO dresses are not overwhelming except this one
i'm in love with this one
nole-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 06:21 PM   #139
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Maria in black t-shirt & shorts rocks the world. (& thanks a lot Roddo)
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #140
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole-pova View Post
i don't know how the AO dress will look like on maria
to be honest.

How's this?

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:17 PM   #141
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

That's really the promo pic they chose? Like she looks horrendous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
But that dress...no words.
Stop the hipsterism! Hipsters are people too, you know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
She should have deserved to be placed in Serena's half after publicly appearing in that curtain.
But more importantly those black pattent pumps are such no-no for that dress.
And her nails is what eyebrows for Serena.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #142
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress of Evil View Post
That's really the promo pic they chose? Like she looks horrendous.
Well, just goes to show, different strokes for different folks, I think
she looks great in that pic.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:54 PM   #143
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Well, just goes to show, different strokes for different folks, I think
she looks great in that pic.
Yes, I like that look!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 10:30 PM   #144
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, I finally edited all my Wimbledon 2013 photographs. If you're interested take a look
http://cosmicvoices.tumblr.com
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 11:18 PM   #145
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Hey guys, I finally edited all my Wimbledon 2013 photographs. If you're interested take a look
http://cosmicvoices.tumblr.com
Cosmic, can I just say, your work is UNBELIEVABLE I liked those pictures of Grigor up close the best, and you caught some great ones from Maria's flop as well Could I use one of these as my FB cover photo in honor of this season's official beginning in two days?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 07:48 AM   #146
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Porsche Woman With Drive:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aurora_...7639596731765/
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 10:36 AM   #147
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Cosmic, can I just say, your work is UNBELIEVABLE I liked those pictures of Grigor up close the best, and you caught some great ones from Maria's flop as well Could I use one of these as my FB cover photo in honor of this season's official beginning in two days?
Thanks, of course!
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 12:27 PM   #148
Forever Sharapova.

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 12:31 PM   #149
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks, of course!
Thanks

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #150
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Nike is exploding with messages
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote