Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 108 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 07:35 PM   #1606
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Should be streamed, http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/video/live.html or for the flashless at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...O5KzKw1L4MWJP2. Way past my bedtime, unfortunately.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #1607
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Foretz Gacon has beaten her before, hasn't she?

I think Hev is certainly the favourite to qualify from that section, but I have no confidence that she will, given her form over the past year
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:06 AM   #1608
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Very winnable section!

Go for it Hev.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 02:17 AM   #1609
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Wins her first round 6-4, 6-3. Far from her best but she stayed composed and just did what needed to be done. Finished on an ace too

The lesser Rodionova is still the horrible brat I remember her to be. Must run in the family

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 08:13 AM   #1610
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Nice work Hev

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:38 PM   #1611
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Good start.

Foretz Gacon next. They've played each other four times already. 2:2, but with Hev winning the last two.

http://matchstat.com/Compare/-348/-11071/-7227
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:01 PM   #1612
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting interview with Heather's new coach.

http://www.spaziotennis.com/2014/01/...ronelli-diego/

(Google translate from the original Italian)

(...)

How did your collaboration with Heather Watson ?
" I lived in Bradenton recently and I was following a junior girl . Nothing important was materializing , however, and I had already made ​​the decision to return to Buenos Aires. But on a Sunday afternoon came the call ... And since then I follow Heather . "

What do you think has the potential Watson ?
"I see her in many potentialities and scope for improvement , it is very competitive, and like all athletes passing periods of ups and downs , I'm experiencing now in more depth. The goal is to give greater continuity of results and performance . Its characteristics are as a player of the summit, it has already proven winning a WTA tournament in 20 years, is not a thing that anyone can do . In terms of ranking, I do not like to say, " this player parties can get 30 , 20 or 10 ." The first mistake made by people, even coaches and players , is to set limits . I believe that there are no limits . I believe that you have or long or short time to reach the peak. Speaking of real goals , she must reunite with old good feelings and deal with a full season away from misfortunes . "

What are you working on in particular?
" The physical aspect is we're working on more . Today a good condition and can make a difference even just counting on his physique . After the Australian Open played in Paris and the Fed Cup in Hungary , Indian Wells and Miami in March , after which will depend on the results obtained . "

Note that differences in training a man or a woman?
" They are different : the look of the game and the mental are very different. Men feel good when they play well. Women need to feel good to be able to play well. Their games often change , as well as their emotions are erratic . Speaking strictly of tennis played in the female continues to see much difference between those who serve better or that move better on the field. In men I think it is the answer to the serve what really matters "
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:42 PM   #1613
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice interview

It seems Heather is on fire and wins the first set 6-0 in about 20 minutes. There's been a bit of a break now though... Who is betting on a Foretz Gacon bathroom break?

... for some reason.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:49 PM   #1614
country flag Dawson.

I take that back. It seems there was an injury

Watson def Foretz 6-0, 2-0 ret.

... for some reason.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:35 PM   #1615
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

RU90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 03:42 AM   #1616
country flag Dawson.

GSM Watson 6-4, 7-6 (1) Now hoping she draws Minella in round 1

... for some reason.
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 08:41 AM   #1617
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
GSM Watson 6-4, 7-6 (1) Now hoping she draws Minella in round 1
Plays Hantuchova on Monday, C2, at midnight GMT.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 08:53 AM   #1618
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

well done Heath I think she will have her chances against Dani

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 11:49 AM   #1619
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Great to see Hev qualify. Nice work building on the Brisbane results. Think her serve needs a bit of work, some players will definitely exploit that. Ironically Falconi got a better draw as a LL than Hev C'mon though, Dani is beatable.

First up court 2 midnight GMT monday morning.
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 06:06 PM   #1620
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Hantuchova lost to Barty and Tomljanovic without even winning a set in these past two weeks. Hev has a good chance.