Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:03 PM   #121
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

A lesbian opening a thread for a Slam where Martha is wearing dyke outfit extraordinaire?

It is written in the stars.... Praise Satan!

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #122
country flag nole-pova

nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
We love AO probably because it's the major Maria has the best winning record, including one win and 3 finals.

agree with that
but at the same time those results aren't soooo big
for me there is no difference between the final,the semi or the first round , all i want is the title and that's i guess what maria wants too
nole-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #123
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Tough first round match. I am yet to look at the other parts of the draw cause I simply don't want to . I hope she gets through this one with ease. BMS can be dangerous.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:54 PM   #124
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
Maria u better take advantage of this godsent draw

the thought of Maria flopping to BMS……….
IKR . I hope to god that shit doesn't happen cause god knows when I'll watch women's tennis again .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:58 PM   #125
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

maria wont flop. please guys dont tell me those renatards are getting to your heads already.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 09:37 PM   #126
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Can't wait for it to begin
Bethanie is not the easiest R1 opponent but I still think Maria shouldn't have too much trouble with her.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 11:29 PM   #127
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

I'd rather prefer Maria to have this kind of 1st round opponent to condition her.. Get her rhythm right away.. I hope she continues the form she had in Brisbane. She can pull this through. BMS is tricky but Maria has the weapons. Im confident our girl will run deep in AO 2014 ��
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 12:19 AM   #128
country flag Daniel535

Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light

I will be praying for every serena's opponent to win and when maria beats vika in the SF, 5th GS TITLE!!!!!!!! Who's with me!!!!?
Daniel535 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 12:19 AM   #129
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
maria wont flop. please guys dont tell me those renatards are getting to your heads already.
Well, I don't think she'll flop either.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 02:12 AM   #130
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light

From maria's pre-event press conference:

Q:How do you feel following Brisbane?
MS:Good.It was great to get those matches,some tough matches,a lot of good games,come here and prepare a week,be ready for Tuesday

So does that confirm she is playing her first round on Tuesday?I was hoping for a Monday but oh well
wehan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 04:22 AM   #131
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehan6 View Post
From maria's pre-event press conference:

Q:How do you feel following Brisbane?
MS:Good.It was great to get those matches,some tough matches,a lot of good games,come here and prepare a week,be ready for Tuesday

So does that confirm she is playing her first round on Tuesday?I was hoping for a Monday but oh well
Yes Maria will play on Tuesday, Top half starts first
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 06:27 AM   #132
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

I thought she'd play Monday because she's in Azarenka's half and defending women's champ plays first on centre right?

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 06:40 AM   #133
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post
I thought she'd play Monday because she's in Azarenka's half and defending women's champ plays first on centre right?
Not necessarily,azarenka played first on centre court on a Monday in 2012(she wasn't the defending champion) and maria played first on centre court on a Monday in 2013(she aslo wasn't the defending champion).Unless they said the defending women's champion is opening this year?
wehan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 07:19 AM   #134
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

I think the defending champ rule applies strictly only to Wimbledon

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 08:01 AM   #135
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
Well, you never know, she could have an off day at the wrong time, or she could go all the way to the title.
At this stage it's too early to predict either way. I'm just prepared for everything, so that I won't be caught off guard.

I'm just gonna enjoy seeing Maria play.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote