Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 208 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:41 PM   #3106
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Terrible westher for next week, all above 30 degrees. Im goimg monday, not sure about others because its gonna be higj 30s or low 40s

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZE LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:48 PM   #3107
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Terrible westher for next week, all above 30 degrees. Im goimg monday, not sure about others because its gonna be higj 30s or low 40s

Sounds very hot

Good that Mandy was practising in the heat but this seems really to get tough!

On Monday Mandy probably will play! Good luck for you and her!

Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #3108
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Qualifier... Good draw in R1 again.

Luck is always with Mandy in R1 of GS.

Please hold it! Come on and good luck...
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:09 AM   #3109
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Not always think about Serena in Wimbledon or Stephens at US Open!

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:12 AM   #3110
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Draw isn't bad depending on which qualifier she draws...Hope she can string together a few wins, but one match at a time right now. GL Mandy!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:24 AM   #3111
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

At 31:35

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:30 AM   #3112
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

They did a nice job with the ceremony.

Tomic's and Hewitt's draw though... You could hear the disbelief among the crowd...

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:36 AM   #3113
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

There are a couple of very tricky players in qualies. Mandy has to play her best

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:39 AM   #3114
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
There are a couple of very tricky players in qualies. Mandy has to play her best
Like Konjuh, Savchuk, Bencic

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:39 AM   #3115
country flag Kəv.

Look at Pironkova. Ranked 107 Mandy is 108

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 09:49 AM   #3116
country flag Bino

Quote:
Look at Pironkova. Ranked 107 Mandy is 108

Tennis sometimes is so weird. For months Pironkova didn't win anything and now she's winning a premier title beating three top 10 players. If this once would just happen with Mandy!

If you asked me two weeks ago I would never have had the idea that of all Pironkova would climb away from Mandy in the rankings. But you see in tennis all is a question of confidence and mentality. Mandy could do this either!

Mandy did so well in the late last season. This she gotta continue!!!
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 10:25 AM   #3117
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like Konjuh, Savchuk, Bencic

also Watson, Hradecka, Duval.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 10:45 AM   #3118
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Tennis sometimes is so weird. For months Pironkova didn't win anything and now she's winning a premier title beating three top 10 players. If this once would just happen with Mandy!

If you asked me two weeks ago I would never have had the idea that of all Pironkova would climb away from Mandy in the rankings. But you see in tennis all is a question of confidence and mentality. Mandy could do this either!

Mandy did so well in the late last season. This she gotta continue!!!
Apparently theyve sped up the court so that probably explains pironkova

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:07 PM   #3119
country flag Kəv.

On practice schedule tomorrow with Martic, Moulton-Levy and Barthel.

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:10 PM   #3120
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately, Mandy does not have the same potential as Pironkova.

There are indeed very good players in the qualis, that would be favourites against her.

I would have preferred to see Mandy get a top player in the first round, and play on the centre court as she did in other Grand Slams before, than losing against a good qualifier on an outside court.

In the second round - probably against Pavlyuchenkova - it would be a small court as well. In the hypothetical third round she would then play Radwanska.
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread