*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 307 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:48 PM   #4591
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I like the draw. Also nice that she plays a swede. Then i might actually see it on the news here for once.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:49 PM   #4592
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

The draw definitely could have been worse. If Vika's playing decently, then she should be fine until the quarters.
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #4593
country flag tennispenquin

tennispenquin is just really nice tennispenquin is just really nice tennispenquin is just really nice tennispenquin is just really nice tennispenquin is just really nice tennispenquin is just really nice tennispenquin is just really nice tennispenquin is just really nice tennispenquin is just really nice tennispenquin is just really nice tennispenquin is just really nice

Of course Vika got the tougher half
tennispenquin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #4594
country flag Little Dreamer
テニプリ

Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
The draw definitely could have been worse. If Vika's playing decently, then she should be fine until the quarters.
Isn't there a possibility of Sloane in R4? Kinda scary tbh but I do believe she'll have a good road until the Quarters

Little Dreamer is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:02 AM   #4595
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Vika should have no problem with stephens. Behind all the controversy the actual match last year was a thrashing until vika got her rib problem.

Hampton is a good player but not in the form of last year when she had been on fire leading into and during the tournament.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:08 AM   #4596
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Vika should have no problem with stephens. Behind all the controversy the actual match last year was a thrashing until vika got her rib problem.

Hampton is a good player but not in the form of last year when she had been on fire leading into and during the tournament.
Withdrew with an injury before the Auckland semi. Road there was a bit rough, but it is hard to crap her form, when she is 3-0 for the year.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:08 AM   #4597
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I like this draw also. Not particularly worried about anything in it. I agree with Patrick's assessment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
It´s a nice draw. First two rounds look pretty straight forward. 3rd and 4th round potentially tough with Hampton and Stephens/Kuznetsova, but also a chance that this falls apart due to the injury problems of Hampton/Stephens and the general unpredictability of Kuznetsova. Radwanska/Wozniacki is a good quarterfinal draw as long as Vika is close to her top form. I also prefer Maria over Na Li at the moment. The depth in women´s tennis is improving, so nothing will be easy from the 3rd round on, but it looks fair enough on paper.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:51 AM   #4598
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

No I don't like the draw, specifically on the 3rd and 4th round. Both girls will be eager to have another shot at vika. Vika can absolutely not have a bad day in office. You can just imagine all the US media whispering and hoping...... Eeerrrrr. So much pressure.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:05 AM   #4599
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Hampton, Sexlana, and Scone - it's quite similar to last year so maybe that's a good sign . Overall not too bad, though tougher than the US Open . I think Kanepi could be dangerous if she could get to the quarters as that would mean she's on one of her hot streaks. Also potential Empress/Ma$ha semi definitely wouldn't be easy. She can hopefully just take it one match at a time though and hopefully would be well prepared for those last year opponents the second time around. I'd also love to see her dominate Scone once and for all .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:08 AM   #4600
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I hope with Ma$ha back and Reehanna's hunt for number eighteen Vika can fly a little bit more under the radar this time than she did at the US Open where everyone was just waiting for that matchup in the final. Won't be easy as defending champion though. Ma$ha in the first round against an American BMS though could seriously be a potential upset and will have the US media excited regardless so that will at least help.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:53 AM   #4601
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

I definitely think Vika will be flying under the radar, even though she's the two time defending champion (I need to say that before the tournament starts ). The question mark is both how her form is as well as that of her opponents. The latter are certainly dangerous, but Vika is, and should remain, the superior player.
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 03:28 AM   #4602
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

I like the draw and confidant about her reaching semis

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 03:34 AM   #4603
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Tennis.com all had Serena as their AO winner. I think that's a fair representation of where the attention will be drawn to. I don't think Vika has that much to lose, she's already proved enough for now, and so she can get on to trying to get back into AO2012 form.

I do also think that there's a higher likelihood Serena will go out before the final than Vika.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 04:27 AM   #4604
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

i just rewatached some of the highlights of brisbane final. actually vika didn't play too badly, only a few lapses, a lot of good rallies, serves was alternating between good and bad but serena played extremely well and focused. as long as vika cleans up her game in the early rounds at AO, she should be fine.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 09:06 AM   #4605
country flag iGOAT

Vika will start Tuesday. Other way around would've worked better for me to watch but no real difference .
Closed Thread