Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7 - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:59 PM   #631
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

1st round opponent seems Domínguez Lino, no exit in R1

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···
Blu€ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:03 PM   #632
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

2nd round McHale, Muguruza, Aga, Vika
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:09 PM   #633
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

It's a good quarter, all things considered. However, she has McHale who always seems to do very well against her and a big hitter either Kanepi or Muguruza. So, I'm only taking 1st round for granted.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···
Blu€ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:09 PM   #634
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Here is Carolines quarter:

Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:15 PM   #635
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

The Kanepi/Muguruza match is going to be tough (if she makes it to the 3rd round).
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #636
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Its as good as realistically possible. She has to think round 1. But I wouldnt mind her playing Kanepi and Aga.
If she can get to Vika, that would be a big positive to start the year

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:34 PM   #637
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Its as good as realistically possible. She has to think round 1. But I wouldnt mind her playing Kanepi and Aga.
If she can get to Vika, that would be a big positive to start the year
or she can lose to Mchale R2. There's no such a meaning as easy draw for Caro! Her USO draw was even easier, and what happened, she lost in R3! Lesson learned! One match at a time, don't want to look further right now!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:39 PM   #638
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

On paper a good draw, but then again, so was playing Begu (?) in R1 in USO.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:43 PM   #639
country flag goldenlox

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
or she can lose to Mchale R2. There's no such a meaning as easy draw for Caro! Her USO draw was even easier, and what happened, she lost in R3! Lesson learned! One match at a time, don't want to look further right now!
I know, but Makarova drew Venus, Sharapova drew Mattek. There are a lot of live floaters and I dont see any here.
I want her to play McHale again.

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:58 PM   #640
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

the first and second round are ok. After that, it's gonna be tough road, I just hope she wins the first match.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:20 AM   #641
country flag goldenlox

Caro lost 7 of her last 14 slam matches.
So weak draw or tough, she struggles.
I thought her draw in Sydney was good and Pironkova made the final.
So nothing will change until she starts winning the 1st set and fighting hard each set

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 03:20 AM   #642
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of
I'm just excited to see her play. The more matches, the merrier. I'm not going to have expectations because, well, there's no point. Her and Hogstedt are still new and I wouldn't want to be disappointed lol.

Sucks that college classes resume the same day AO starts though.. :/
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:27 AM   #643
country flag goldenlox

Yeah, I feel surprising optimistic.
I was just in GM discussing Vika's draw to the 2 slam finals last year, and these draws fall apart.
If Caro can improve a little, there will be more draws like her USOpen.
If the rest of her career is losing at majors to Begu, Giorgi, Jovanovski, then a big title is impossible.
But if she can get back anywhere near where she was, I think the opportunity for a lot of deep slam runs will be there.

So I just want to see some upward trajectory in her results this year. Get back in the top 5 mix, which she had opportunities last year to do. Another chance this year

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 02:04 PM   #644
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caro is playing on Monday, right?

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 02:47 PM   #645
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

No, on Tuesday...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote