WE ARE OFF TO THE LAND DOWN UNDER - Australian Hard Court Season Cheering Thread! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:14 PM   #121
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WE ARE OFF TO THE LAND DOWN UNDER - Australian Hard Court Season Cheering Thread!

If she was going to draw any top 20 player, I'd rather it be Flipkens. I have no idea what to expect...

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:32 PM   #122
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
If she was going to draw any top 20 player, I'd rather it be Flipkens. I have no idea what to expect...
Flipkens is very up and down but of course Laura's wrist is a big ?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:31 AM   #123
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WE ARE OFF TO THE LAND DOWN UNDER - Australian Hard Court Season Cheering Thread!

It's not a terrible draw. They're all beatable if not for the damn wrist.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 08:43 AM   #124
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
Was just about to say this, a good bad draw, if you like.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 11:23 AM   #125
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

I think Flipkens is very beatable, I think Laura can cause her problems, let's just hope the wrist holds up!!

Evert commenting on Laura again, what do you think?

http://www.espn.co.uk/tennis/sport/story/272499.html

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 11:57 AM   #126
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

How many times in these articles... Saviano is not her coach...

Poor Witten's name is hardly mentioned, he's the one that's been travelling and hitting with her. Interesting talking about her fitness, she's worked super hard over the off season. Yet we can't see the benefits as she's injured, probably from all that work and which her body wasn't used to beforehand.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #127
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Tough to predict, we will see

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #128
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of

If Robson weren't injured I would be pretty confident she could at least match last year's third round appearance. But now I just don't know.
LeatherRatson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 04:52 AM   #129
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals. View Post
How many times in these articles... Saviano is not her coach...

Poor Witten's name is hardly mentioned, he's the one that's been travelling and hitting with her. Interesting talking about her fitness, she's worked super hard over the off season. Yet we can't see the benefits as she's injured, probably from all that work and which her body wasn't used to beforehand.
Can't even recall even seeing Jesse Witten in Auckland. Just saw her with the fitness guy the whole time, that Mark Wellington fellow (who by the way is kinda dreamy in person).

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 10:45 AM   #130
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Bit late on this but as everyone else says a not great but not terrible draw. We'll see. For some reason I'm weirdly optimistic that when (if) Laura gets over the wrist problem she's going to have quite a good season. I'm probably wrong but it's something to cling on to...

Scheduled on Court 3 first up midnight Monday morning GMT. Same time as Hev.
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #131

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely be staying up for that one then!
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 03:57 AM   #132
country flag GS2
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice

Gonna be hot tomorrow, aiming to get down to Melbourne Park early to get one of the shaded seats. Hope the wrist holds out as it's a winnable match I feel.
GS2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:14 AM   #133

Had a dream last night that I missed Laura's match, and she lost, woke up in a horrible mood
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #134
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Had a dream last night that I missed Laura's match, and she lost, woke up in a horrible mood
I guess posting here has turned you into a pessimist.

We have our ways.
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #135
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Well, I had a dream where I fell asleep after watching Laura's first set then waking up and being unable to find the results anywhere. That's probably related to me thinking she was going to play last night, then only slowly realising it's tomorrow. Timezones are hard for me, ok!

Anyone else having Laura related dreams?
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote