Scandal: Season 3!! - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #226
country flag Balltossovic
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Scandal: Season 3!!

Is anyone else going throigh withdrawl? I watched all the epis from season one over winter break and I want more.

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 08:44 PM   #227
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

Major withdrawal. I convinced my roommate to watch it, so I've been living vicariously through her.
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 08:49 PM   #228
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Major withdrawal. I convinced my roommate to watch it, so I've been living vicariously through her.
How is she liking it so far?

We'll Always Have 08

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 10:37 PM   #229
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

She likes it, but isn't obsessed. Which makes me angry.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:55 PM   #230
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

You guys don't think they'd kill Quinn off though right? I mean she kinda was the first character we're introduced too. I wouldn't say she's the main character, but surely she's more important than Harrison and maybe even Abby? I also like her, even though I don't really like that they're making her become a "bad" character, I guess it was the only natural progression.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 01:59 PM   #231
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
She likes it, but isn't obsessed. Which makes me angry.

She has no right to not be obssessed! How dare she

We'll Always Have 08

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 02:01 PM   #232
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
You guys don't think they'd kill Quinn off though right? I mean she kinda was the first character we're introduced too. I wouldn't say she's the main character, but surely she's more important than Harrison and maybe even Abby? I also like her, even though I don't really like that they're making her become a "bad" character, I guess it was the only natural progression.
I find Quinn quite useless. I don't want her to die, but if the character were to written out, I wouldn't mid.

We'll Always Have 08

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #233
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

I like Quinn, and think she definitely served a purpose of being the "viewer" at first - questioning Olivia, finding it hard to keep up, etc. I think they fucked her story up when Huck started treating her like shit, and I find her kind of useless now, but I definitely like her and hope they redeem her storyline some how.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #234
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balltossovic View Post
I find Quinn quite useless. I don't want her to die, but if the character were to written out, I wouldn't mid.
well she's not completely useless, but they do need to rethink where her storyline can go. she was so important for the whole first season and bits of the second too.
Quote:
I like Quinn, and think she definitely served a purpose of being the "viewer" at first - questioning Olivia, finding it hard to keep up, etc. I think they fucked her story up when Huck started treating her like shit, and I find her kind of useless now, but I definitely like her and hope they redeem her storyline some how.
Yeah I agree with that, and tbh the teeth pulling thing and then him telling her she wasn't a "gladiator" anymore, I mean...it seemed a bit harsh to me. I dunno, I do like her and I really did like Huck and her being paired together, even though I don't like Huck that much. I'm here for a redemption of her too.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 08:16 PM   #235
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #236
country flag Fuzzylogic

Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of

Watched Season 1 and 2 and I was a fan, but my hatred(that's actually putting it mildly) for Fitz and Olivia(their relationship, not the characters themselves, though I loathe Fitz and think he's one of the worst characters in TV history, that I've ever seen) is actually preventing me from tuning in for most of this season It's actually weird, I've honestly just taken to reading reviews first, then cherrypicking episodes to watch if I find that the episode is gonna be irritating.
Fuzzylogic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:48 PM   #237
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWill View Post

doni1212 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 02:02 AM   #238
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I swear, I spent the entire Christmas vacation saying that line! You are a BOY! You disappoint me as a suitor for my daughter's hand

We'll Always Have 08

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 03:08 PM   #239
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balltossovic View Post
Is anyone else going throigh withdrawl? I watched all the epis from season one over winter break and I want more.
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #240
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzylogic View Post
Watched Season 1 and 2 and I was a fan, but my hatred(that's actually putting it mildly) for Fitz and Olivia(their relationship, not the characters themselves, though I loathe Fitz and think he's one of the worst characters in TV history, that I've ever seen) is actually preventing me from tuning in for most of this season It's actually weird, I've honestly just taken to reading reviews first, then cherrypicking episodes to watch if I find that the episode is gonna be irritating.
If you hate it so much why are you in this thread?
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote