Garbiñe Muguruza - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:29 AM   #196
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Garbiñe Muguruza

But don't lose to Cabeza now
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:39 AM   #197
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfan View Post
Mugu and Star are gonna reach the semis here
Im God
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #198
country flag M.A.S.L.

M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future

In Ally we trust
M.A.S.L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:04 PM   #199
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Lol
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 03:04 PM   #200
country flag Martn7

Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of

Great win for Garbi

It's a good chance to reach the final, let's hope she will make it
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #201
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfan View Post
Im God

It would have been even more amazing if you have predicted it before qualifying....lol.

But how about me? I told you guys two years ago when I watched Garbiñe in Clearwater and Miami that I thought she was special and going to be #1 eventually. We'll see about that part of it, but she sure looks good atm. There's something very definite that separates her from other players of her generation. I think her ankle was a big liability on her mobility last year, and cost her several matches.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 09:01 PM   #202
country flag Alwaysfan

^THIS.
Praying to have again a top spanish player fighting for the GS but i think its too ambicious
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 09:07 PM   #203
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Really hope Garbine can reach the final here.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 09:13 PM   #204
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
It would have been even more amazing if you have predicted it before qualifying....lol.

But how about me? I told you guys two years ago when I watched Garbiñe in Clearwater and Miami that I thought she was special and going to be #1 eventually. We'll see about that part of it, but she sure looks good atm. There's something very definite that separates her from other players of her generation. I think her ankle was a big liability on her mobility last year, and cost her several matches.
Yeah I first saw her at the US Open in 2012, and I was soooo impressed.
A young hardhitter who can handle variation (she was playing Errani) and can play some variation of her own as well, who has a good attitude on the court, and pretty strokes? Yes please.

She's still young too. There's plenty of room and plenty of time for improvement.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:33 AM   #205
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

It's the fact that she names Sampras as one of her idols, has a nice volley, and isn't afraid of the net that makes me think she is destined for big things.

Her AO draw is lined up beautifully for her. The players who are there are players she should feast on the way she is playing. She could make the QF without blinking.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:38 AM   #206
country flag Alwaysfan

Kanepi.is.so.hard...
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:40 AM   #207
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so hard right now
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:41 AM   #208
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute

Anyhow, I agree with Aravanecaravan. Garbine should make the QF
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 03:52 AM   #209
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Tough first-round match at Kanepi at the AO. If she overcomes her, Garbine can really cruise until she meets Aga in the 4th round. Garbine has 2nd-round points to defend here.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:31 AM   #210
country flag Nacho

Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute

First WTA final for Garbi!!