Simona's Picture Thread - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 12:31 PM   #211
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona's Picture Thread

My favourite is this outfit but she only seems to wear it on clay.

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 01:12 AM   #212
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^Thats nice too

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:56 AM   #213
country flag Stevessie

Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of

Stevessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #214

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

^ Wow, Simona doing promo shoots. I can't yet get my head around the idea!

BRAZIL 2014
Goes "Aaaah"

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #215
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

@CheddarChomper: I would like to see her doing it ! But not like the one from the previous page because that one sucks

Simona can be very beautiful with the right makeup and hair styling . Example:

Also, I see she's the only one from Top 15 that doesn't have a 'Strong is Beautiful' photo. I would really like to see her in one

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #134 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #56 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 06:24 PM   #216
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Simona can be very beautiful with the right makeup and hair styling . Example:

Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #217
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

^ That's very nice but I like mine more . Also :

or

If I stare at them for too long, might give me a heart attack

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #134 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #56 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 07:08 PM   #218
country flag TheTribalFreak

TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light

Simona marry me
TheTribalFreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 08:13 PM   #219

She looks totally fab in all of the last 4 pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTribalFreak View Post
Simona marry me
I think there are thousands in the queue already!

BRAZIL 2014
Goes "Aaaah"

Last edited by CheddarChomper : Jan 9th, 2014 at 08:20 PM.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:01 PM   #220
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

oh ! beautiful lady

is there more of these photos ?

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:42 PM   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
oh ! beautiful lady

is there more of these photos ?
Careful. Nightcrawl3r is on the verge of having a heart attack. We don't want you to have one as well.

BRAZIL 2014
Goes "Aaaah"

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #222
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light

2014 Australian Open - Practice

Last edited by swilley06 : Jan 10th, 2014 at 01:14 PM. Reason: new link
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:33 PM   #223
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilley06 View Post
2014 Australian Open - Practice

Especially like the second of these -- "Watch out for the guns . . . they'll get you"
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 05:38 PM   #224
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 05:48 PM   #225
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2013 Western & Southern Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote