*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 306 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 08:57 PM   #4576
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I think she may appear in Stuttgart . But playing Dubai would've made no sense.

IDK about Fed Cup - I have a soft spot for it so I'd like to see her play, plus it's generally a good way for her to get match practice against fairly easy opponents with low pressure. Still, it would be a busy schedule for her so I guess we'll just have to see .

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 03:53 AM   #4577
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

in the hungarian version of web, vika will join fed cup......

http://mno.hu/sport/viktorija-azaren...pestre-1204050

The International Tennis Federation ( ITF ) on Tuesday disclosed in Budapest in February, the struggles of the Fed Cup Euro- Africa Zone I and group entry lists , including the former world number one and double Grand Slam tournament winner Belarusian Viktorija Azarenkával on the roster .
Informing the Hungarian Association ( HTA ​​) under 17 top 100 players are among the candidates. The Romanian seems to be the strongest team, which included three of the top 100 , including the last six tournaments - including the Budapest also - winner Simona Halep .
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 09:36 PM   #4578
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Vika is the sixth female player to reach 400,000 followers on twitter.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 10:21 PM   #4579
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
I think she may appear in Stuttgart . But playing Dubai would've made no sense.

IDK about Fed Cup - I have a soft spot for it so I'd like to see her play, plus it's generally a good way for her to get match practice against fairly easy opponents with low pressure. Still, it would be a busy schedule for her so I guess we'll just have to see .
I think there has to be some sense of realism here though. In order for Belarus to go anywhere Vika has to play singles and doubles. That's 8 matches in 5 days. This is not good preparation to defending Doha when you consider it's on a different continent and is indoors.

I hope she doesn't play tbh.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 01:24 AM   #4580
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

She is playing
The news is out
Probable becos of pressure
Already critized last year
That's why no Dubai too
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 08:21 AM   #4581
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
She is playing
The news is out
Probable becos of pressure
Already critized last year
That's why no Dubai too
Doesn't mean she will play. She has to show some kind of commitment for the Olympics, doesn't mean she has to actually play though.

No Dubai is probably because she stands to get a 4x fine if she withdrew from it again, and she can't guarantee her participation. If she wants to play she can get a late wildcard anyway.

I think it's smart scheduling anyway, no need to be overplaying.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 05:25 PM   #4582
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only one worried about the AO draw. I'm not worried so much about if she'll get Na, Petra, or Pova, but what random floater she'll get. I'm petrified she'll get fucking Pironkova. Or Venus. I guess the courts are playing a lot faster this year.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #4583
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
Am I the only one worried about the AO draw. I'm not worried so much about if she'll get Na, Petra, or Pova, but what random floater she'll get. I'm petrified she'll get fucking Pironkova. Or Venus. I guess the courts are playing a lot faster this year.
Not long to wait now. I am looking forward to it.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:01 AM   #4584
country flag ozza

Vika has Sharapova in her half, Radwanska in her quarter, Stephens in her 1/16th, Hampton in her 1/32nd. She opens against Johanna Larsson.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:11 AM   #4585
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
I'm fairly sure the tournament director has said there has been no change in the speed of the courts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Vika has Sharapova in her half, Radwanska in her quarter, Stephens in her 1/16th, Hampton in her 1/32nd. She opens against Johanna Larsson.
That's not too bad.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:12 AM   #4586
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Full draw:

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:13 AM   #4587
country flag Natural Joe

Yeah, the draw's not too bad. Although I still have nightmares about that Hampton match. Vs Stephens again...would be quite the match for the media.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:17 AM   #4588
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bit worried about the random Sveta floating around in there.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:32 AM   #4589
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Not Vika related, but Serena v. Barty. The media are going to hype this up to high heaven.

Vika related, at the very least she shouldn't have too much trouble with anyone in the first 2 rounds, and then it's not guaranteed that Hampton will perform as she did last year if they meet again.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:39 AM   #4590
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Yeah, the draw's not too bad. Although I still have nightmares about that Hampton match. Vs Stephens again...would be quite the match for the media.
It´s a nice draw. First two rounds look pretty straight forward. 3rd and 4th round potentially tough with Hampton and Stephens/Kuznetsova, but also a chance that this falls apart due to the injury problems of Hampton/Stephens and the general unpredictability of Kuznetsova. Radwanska/Wozniacki is a good quarterfinal draw as long as Vika is close to her top form. I also prefer Maria over Na Li at the moment. The depth in women´s tennis is improving, so nothing will be easy from the 3rd round on, but it looks fair enough on paper.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread