Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:56 AM   #46
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I assume Masha will be in Serena's half no? For the past two years the third seed has been in the top half. Dress-wise I'd rather the attention stay away from her dresses with more focus on her tennis especially during this time in her career and after coming back again. Although what I think Nike should do is design bespoke dresses for her at the slams and sell a watered down version for the masses.
I like the idea of simple and tasteful...if that is possible in a way that lets her body contours be the most important elements.....I believe that combination could be subtly intimidating.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 06:14 AM   #47
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Australian Open @AustralianOpen 52m
The official #ausopen draw will take place at Melbourne
Park on Friday 10 January at 10.30am feat. defending
champs @DjokerNole & @vika7
16 hours from now
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 09:33 AM   #48
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

And as soon as we started praising Petra, she loses to Pironkova

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 09:33 AM   #49
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 09:38 AM   #50
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best while she's practicing in Melbourne and getting ready for the action to start.

Hoping for the bottom half of the draw, please..
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 09:54 AM   #51
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I want a Sharapova-Azarenka match!
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:04 AM   #52
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

So we're only a few hours away from the draw....
I think there are good reasons to be optimistic about Maria's performance at this slam but we also need to keep in mind that she's still at the beginning of her comeback.
I think she has plenty of chances to make it to the last stages, I hope the work with Sven continues to be beneficial and that she can manage to get her serve more consistent. She will need that.
Best of luck, Maria.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #53
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I want a Sharapova-Azarenka match!
It is about time she beat Vika on a HC, especially at a slam, I have to agree .
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:26 AM   #54
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

I want a rematch with Vika on a HC slam too. A final here would be terrific, a chance for revenge of the '12 final. But that means she will be in Serena's half I don't wanna imagine Maria somehow defeat Serena narrowly in the semi (like her semi against Petra in '12) and flop once again to Vika in the final though
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:08 PM   #55
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

relax people, you are talking about final of a slam already, and beating serena and vika

i will be happy with 2nd week and QF would be nice

i just wish that she improves her game and confidence with matches, and peak maybe at RG.. now is too soon to talk about slam SF, F or even title

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:28 PM   #56
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Let's not look too much forward please. She still has many matches to win before she'll meet Serena or Vika.
One match at a time guys
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:50 PM   #57
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

do not forget that Serena and Vika also had to reach SF and F and there is still Li Na

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #58
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
It is about time she beat Vika on a HC, especially at a slam, I have to agree .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
I want a rematch with Vika on a HC slam too. A final here would be terrific, a chance for revenge of the '12 final. But that means she will be in Serena's half I don't wanna imagine Maria somehow defeat Serena narrowly in the semi (like her semi against Petra in '12) and flop once again to Vika in the final though
I want my revenge! But if she did flop to Vika in the final

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
relax people, you are talking about final of a slam already, and beating serena and vika

i will be happy with 2nd week and QF would be nice
Let us dream
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 01:45 PM   #59
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

I had the strangest feeling that azarenka won't be able to defend her title this AO 2014... Oh gosh! Here goes Petra.. Inconsistency has always been her problem, oh well.. I am supposed to care only bout Maria.. Let's go Masha!!
Ziggy88 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 01:56 PM   #60
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
And as soon as we started praising Petra, she loses to Pironkova
The more I watch Petra, the more I appreciate Maria, Serena, and Vika. I respect the amount of professionalism they display day in and day out.

Maria loses matches to lower ranked players, like Wimbledon to Lacher de Brito and Cincinnati to Stephens. But, there're always reasons behind it even though we may not know about it. Still, even in those matches, with shoulder almost falling apart, she put out a good fight to the end.

It's a privilege to be a fan of Maria Sharapova.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote