Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 01:14 AM   #931
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Babos/Safarova are now in the final so maybe the doubles loss doesn't seem that bad now

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 09:50 PM   #932
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

so less than one hour before the draw ,

hopefully simona have a good draw at least in the first 1 or 2 matches and be away from players with heavy serve and shots

and players like v.williams , f.pennetta and this kind of players who can give a very high performance regardless their rank

this will be very necessary for her to get back her form and confidence and raise her performance progressively through the tournament

come on simona

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:28 PM   #933
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

To much talk before the draw ^^
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:46 PM   #934
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday when I looked Simona was still 7th or 8th favourite for the AO with all of the British bookmakers. With one or two, like Ladbrokes - one of the biggest, she was 6th favourite. The odds were mostly around 25-1 or 33-1.

Anyway, just get on with the draw please, my nerves can't take much more.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:58 PM   #935
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Halep - Qualifier - AO R1

Jankovic for an eventual 4th Round

Cirstea for an eventual 3rd Round

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:01 PM   #936
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Halep - Qualifier - AO R1

Jankovic for an eventual 4th Round

imo that's good !

what about 2R and 3R

Simna Halep
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:03 PM   #937
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky draw.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:05 PM   #938
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

^^ Lepchenko/Tsurenko for R2 .

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:06 PM   #939
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

R2 : Tsurenko/Lepchenko
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:06 PM   #940

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
imo that's good !

what about 2R and 3R
2R - Tsurenko or Lepchenko I think.

Possible QF against Sharapova?
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #941
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Ufffff.. Not a bad draw
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:09 PM   #942
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

R3 against Sorana with Erakovic and Jovanovski looming
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:09 PM   #943
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

But let's take it one match at a time
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:14 PM   #944
country flag mido1988

i think jankovic is a very good opponent in this round

sloane will meet vika !

i don't know what is the performance of crista now but i think it's a good draw to the quarter final !

even in the qf she will not face serena ,, sharapova is more easier

so the draw is like i wished with 2 easy matches in the beginning to gain form !

please simona we need concentrating and fighting .. it's up to you

Simna Halep
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:15 PM   #945

Yep, one match at a time but it does look like quite a kind draw for Simona for the first 3 rounds. Ideal for working her way back into form! Not even worried about JJ. We know Simona can beat her.

Shame that Simona and Sorana can't both go further.

Edit - Jumping ahead a bit, possible SF against Sloane Stephens.