Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 03:38 AM   #916
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

I am also not Romanian
I've been posting in Halep's thread since 2008 or 2009 and she's always had several non-Romanian fans

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #917
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
I don't know if he was at Sofia. , he is 16 years old, and he is for sure not semi-coach. Maybe Simona is a semi-coach for him

Simona's sparring partner is Bogdan Borza '?? Sper sa fie o gluma...LOL.. ca sa nu pling
Understand that some time wants to be without a coach, but even a ordinary sparring partner can not afford? Let's face it, I think Keys hit the ball twice more powerful than Borza. It's better to send him to walk, as he did with Marcu, and buy... a ball machines ... Good Luck Simona.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 06:41 PM   #918
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all

I don't know, somebody said that he was just for a day or so and I think he was right. I have just seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Pwl...ature=youtu.be
george2210 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 10:27 PM   #919
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
No, me too - supporting Simona ferociously from England! I've noticed others too from the UK, Germany, Spain, Greece etc. I think all of us here are still in her corner, it's just a lot of us were shocked by how much her Sydney performance dropped off from her form of last season. Some rustiness was expected but how could she have been so bad? I think that's the question many of us were asking and concerned about. Especially, when you see most of the other top players looking reasonably sharp in their first match (and at least able to keep the ball in court )

Anyway, I've calmed down a bit and I have more hope now that maybe she just takes a little longer than most to get back into the groove after the off-season. Like you say, with a kind draw for the first couple of rounds at the AO, we could see Simona back to near her best very soon.
Cheddar, do you live in London?
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 10:39 PM   #920
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold

And me from Australia. What an awesome year she had in 2013. Hoping for big things from her in 2014.
Let's go Simona.
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; (D) (mariusz_pol) Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust Open; Doha; Wimbledon. Triathalon Eastbourne.
2013: W Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras. RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 16 (D) (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD (S) = 26
(D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) (Spencer.) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 12:24 AM   #921
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
I don't know, somebody said that he was just for a day or so and I think he was right. I have just seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Pwl...ature=youtu.be
"Borza a invatat sa joace tenis de la Federer." De unde le scot astia asa gogonate nu stiu si probabil nici nu voi sti vreodata.
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:57 AM   #922
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

^ Romania, ce sa te astepti . A facut reclama aia in care era si Federer si gata , a invatat tenis de la el

Daca era un titlu de tabloit, suna cam asa probabil : "HALUCINANT ! Federer invins de un pusti roman de 16 ani. Noua stea a Romaniei este noul urmas al campionului mondial elvetian"

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 12:22 PM   #923
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
Cheddar, do you live in London?
No, in Sheffield in the North of England.

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #924
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
No, in Sheffield in the North of England.
Too bad, I thought we could watch one of Simona's matches in a sports pub
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #925

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Too bad, I thought we could watch one of Simona's matches in a sports pub
Ah, nice idea though.

BTW, is there many Romanians in London?

BRAZIL 2014
Goes "Aaaah"

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 03:12 PM   #926
country flag Evan86

Quote:
Ah, nice idea though.

BTW, is there many Romanians in London?
There are a few tens of thousands from what I hear, in some areas more than in others. But most of them were here before January 1st
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #927

Quote:
There are a few tens of thousands from what I hear, in some areas more than in others. But most of them were here before January 1st
Well, if Simona ever wins a Slam, try and gather them together and I'll come down for the party!

BRAZIL 2014
Goes "Aaaah"

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #928
country flag Evan86

Neah, you have to come for the final I was talking with a Romanian guy the other day (who had no interest in sports) and he had never heard of Simona Halep
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #929

Quote:
Neah, you have to come for the final
Ok then!

BRAZIL 2014
Goes "Aaaah"

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 05:15 PM   #930
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in Melbourne, Simona

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread