>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 286 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #4276
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

lost in 3 plays next week her last tournamet this year a 50k hope for a good result to end a good GS year and an awful ITF year

Last edited by go michelle luv : Oct 29th, 2013 at 09:08 PM.
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #4277

go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light

(1)Michelle Larcher De Brito (POR) v Sanaz Marand (USA)
Samantha Crawford (USA) v Nicole Gibbs (USA)
Heidi El Tabakh (CAN) v Q
(6)Julia Cohen (USA) v Catalina Castano (COL)
Michelle plays the last tournament of the year a US 50k hope she wins atleast a match and plays the AO MD directly plays Marand in 1st round GL
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #4278

http://www.usta.com/Pro-Tennis/Pro-C...it_live_women/ there wll be a steam on CC Michelle plays 3rd on CC not before 12 o clock US time or 18 o clock CETGL
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #4279

Michelle lost 4-6:6-4:4-6 :/ but its not her last tournament she plays a 25k in mexico in the last week of november
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #4280

she WD OFC
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #4281
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute
She should stop play 25ks
And go out play more WTA level
She will just forever stuck with those US ITF
She should rest early and train harder to play better in aussie series

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Nadal Tsonga Soderling Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Krajinovic Rosol
Han ZhangL Zhaos Zhou Wang ZhengSS Tang Yangs Zhu Tian Lu

Giorgi Jovanovski Szavay Chakvetadze Petkovic Muguruza Duan
Zvonareva Peng Garcia Mladenovic Martic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Robson
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #4282
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future

Never understand her shedule to lazy to travel, allways the small US ITF´s..this girl is not normal..her ranking was high enough to play International´s on WTA Level
Caroline Wozniacki - 250 Wochen Top Ten - 67 Wochen #1 - 34 WTA Finals - 21 WTA Turniersiege -Princess Charming of Tennis

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #4283
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

may be not that lazy, but there are not enough investments?
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 01:59 PM   #4284

Michelle out of AO with a knee injury
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #4285
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by go michelle luv View Post
Michelle out of AO with a knee injury
Michelle`s career is an absolute mess right now

And it doesn`t help that Michelle is unprofessional (coming too late for a match) and not motivated for the smaller events. Sad to see so much talent going nowhere

I also think Michelle is training not hard enough. Her serve has not improved, lots of terrible losses. And as Saraya said, Michelle has a bad schedule too, only small events in USA

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #4286
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

sooo sad
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 09:48 PM   #4287

Its not confirmed yet #hope
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 01:10 PM   #4288
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by go michelle luv View Post
Its not confirmed yet #hope
Not in Q Draw for Melbourne.

Caroline Wozniacki - 250 Wochen Top Ten - 67 Wochen #1 - 34 WTA Finals - 21 WTA Turniersiege -Princess Charming of Tennis

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 02:07 PM   #4289
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to believe she beat Sharapova at Wimbledon Did nothing ever since.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 02:18 PM   #4290
country flag Saraya!

Another great talented player throwing away a big career.