Alison Van Uytvanck - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 10:24 PM   #331
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

Not sure if this is good or bad. In one hand it is guaranteed first round prize money which would be a big help and GS main draw debut however based on form she will probably lose round 1 and get zero points. Much greater chance of winning matches for form and confidence in qualifying.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 10:39 PM   #332
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

It was really unsure she'd qualify as well, so I'd say it's good news that she's in MD and gets the opportunity to face higher ranked players.
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 11:29 PM   #333
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

This stays tennis, you can't be sure of anything ^^ Just watch some results of the beginning of this year, as Sanders beating Peng so i stay confident about at least a 1R win (unless she faces the big 4 )

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 02:41 AM   #334
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

I did always say, that Alison was borderline for getting into the main draw and it would probably come down to the wire one way or the other. Glad it went Alison's way and she squeeked into the main draw. That said, honestly I might have actually prefered her to play qualifying if they didn't reduce the amount of ranking points qualifiers make so radically, from 60 all the way down to 40. That's a big difference.

Hoping now for a decent draw in the 1st round.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 06:10 AM   #335
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
This stays tennis, you can't be sure of anything ^^ Just watch some results of the beginning of this year, as Sanders beating Peng so i stay confident about at least a 1R win (unless she faces the big 4 )
Difference being Storm is playing well and Alison is not.

Lucie
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 10:07 AM   #336
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

Still, it's great news!!! Easy 10 points for sure
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:32 AM   #337
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Not sure if this is good or bad. In one hand it is guaranteed first round prize money which would be a big help and GS main draw debut however based on form she will probably lose round 1 and get zero points. Much greater chance of winning matches for form and confidence in qualifying.
My thoughts exactly!
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 12:44 PM   #338
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

Qualifying draw is no sh*t either! Look at the draw of some seeds! I prefer her going out first round maindraw than qualifying draw!
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 12:54 PM   #339
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimanna View Post
Qualifying draw is no sh*t either! Look at the draw of some seeds! I prefer her going out first round maindraw than qualifying draw!
I agree. If she was the first seed in qualifying she would have drawn Bencic, so she's very lucky.
T_P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #340
country flag piloudethuin01

piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice

i think it s a good news ...and we waits the tirage
piloudethuin01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 03:38 PM   #341
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Difference being Storm is playing well and Alison is not.
Hope you can see the match of Kirsten-Sanders as you will change your mind A lucky week for her it seems she don't really played well yesterday and people said that Peng was missing everything and Kirsten was terrible and missing everything too ^^

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:41 PM   #342
country flag Tully

Yes I saw these matches and Brisbane. I think it's a bit offensive to the players she played to say she only had to get the ball in the court to either beat them or push them to 7-6 in the third. Sanders is playing her game and taking her chances. Neither of which Alison is doing right. I hope Alison can win a match but I don't have a lot of confidence in it.

Lucie
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:57 PM   #343
country flag Geoffry

Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome to see she's made it!

She may rise up to the occasion, some players excell at the Grand Slam stage. And there's always the possiblity of a favourable draw, a lot of slumping and semi-injured players at the moment.
But I'm glad we broke the rules
My cave is deep now
Yet your light is shining through
I cover my eyes
Still all I see is you
Geoffry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 06:50 AM   #344
country flag piloudethuin01

piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice

Goog Luck Alison
piloudethuin01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 08:14 AM   #345
country flag Tully

Alison will play Razzano in round 1.

Alison has committed to Paris. Currently 3 out of qualifying.

Lucie