The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 04:37 AM   #106
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

The leggings at the Nike event are divine. The shorts also don't look as bad on the mannequin.
We'll just have to wait and see them in motion I guess.
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 04:52 AM   #107
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Finally Nike posted all these UHQ glorious photos
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 05:30 AM   #108
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Maria in these superb outfits is the best thing that ever happened to Nike! GORGEOUS!
Ziggy88 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 08:27 AM   #109
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeCaspian View Post
The leggings at the Nike event are divine. The shorts also don't look as bad on the mannequin.
We'll just have to wait and see them in motion I guess.
QFT!
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 10:20 AM   #110
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thanks for all the gorgeous photos of Maria. Nike is so lucky to have her. She can sell even their worst designs.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 10:49 AM   #111
country flag diegocatus

diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all

super sexy in leggings, lovely maria
diegocatus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:06 AM   #112
country flag markgonzales

markgonzales is an unknown quantity at this point

markgonzales is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 01:01 PM   #113
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

I actually really like the black/white top! Maria looks sooooo fit!

Thanks for the pics!

FOM
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 04:41 PM   #114
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 07:54 PM   #115
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Finally Nike posted all these UHQ glorious photos
Oh my God, she's too gorgeous.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 06:56 AM   #116
country flag markgonzales

markgonzales is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
that beautiful smile

I think this is her tennis outfit for the australian open

Last edited by markgonzales : Jan 9th, 2014 at 07:44 AM.
markgonzales is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #117
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 02:01 PM   #118
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Woman With Drive Celebrates 1st Birthday With Maria Sharapova:

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Maria+S...ia/D8EMhEC8_Vx

Tennis player Maria Sharapova is questioned during Q&A by Porsche's Paul Ellis at the 'Woman with Drive' first Birthday celebrations at Porsche Centre Melbourne on January 9, 2014 in Melbourne, Australia.

To see 1000px large phtotos, point your mouse to the picture and click "zoom" button on the left.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #119
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post

Tennis player Maria Sharapova is questioned during Q&A by Porsche's Paul Ellis at the 'Woman with Drive' first Birthday celebrations at Porsche Centre Melbourne on January 9, 2014 in Melbourne, Australia.

To see 1000px large phtotos, point your mouse to the picture and click "zoom" button on the left.
She looks lovely.
But that dress...no words.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 04:32 PM   #120
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post

grand martha strikes again

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote