1968 results - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #76
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1968 results

Added a few of Chaton's results today. For Tuesday my goal will be to do the rest.
Rollo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #77
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute

Added all of Chatons results. Vielen danke!

Working on Ugarte's results:

Added page 5.

Now we have pages 1-5, 16-18 (up to post # 260) added.

Last edited by Rollo : Dec 19th, 2013 at 04:29 PM.
Old Dec 20th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #78
country flag chaton

chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of

Bitteschön...:-)

I finished now everything I have from 1968. So my next Project will be 1969. First I'm gonna add everything ou of Dolan's book.
chaton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 12:06 PM   #79
country flag ugarte

ugarte is an unknown quantity at this point

HI ROLLO
JUST TO SAY I HAVE FINISH 1968 THREAD .I ADDED RESULTS FROM SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER.

IN WORLD TENNIS MAGAZINES I HAVE IN PACIFIC SOUTHWEST OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS

2 ROUND
Margaret Court d. Mimi Arnold Wheeler 6-0 7-5

FINALE
Rosemary Casals d. Maria Esther Bueno 6-4 6-1
ugarte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 12:12 PM   #80
country flag ugarte

ugarte is an unknown quantity at this point

The Test Matches Usa Versus Australia December 7-8 Held In 1967 And Not In 1968

Thanks Miguel

My Next Thread Is 1969 Results
ugarte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 09:38 AM   #81
country flag chaton

chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugarte View Post
HI ROLLO
JUST TO SAY I HAVE FINISH 1968 THREAD .I ADDED RESULTS FROM SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER.

IN WORLD TENNIS MAGAZINES I HAVE IN PACIFIC SOUTHWEST OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS

2 ROUND
Margaret Court d. Mimi Arnold Wheeler 6-0 7-5

FINALE
Rosemary Casals d. Maria Esther Bueno 6-4 6-1
I double check that. My source is the Dolan book.
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 04:51 PM   #82
country flag chaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post
I double check that. My source is the Dolan book.
Don't know what happened to me the day I posted the Pacific South West Open. But ugartes scores are right

@Rollo: could you change that in the thread?
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 11:48 AM   #83
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Quote:
Don't know what happened to me the day I posted the Pacific South West Open. But ugartes scores are right

@Rollo: could you change that in the thread?
Changed. Thanks gentlemen. I will resume editing on this today.

Added page 6 (will work on editing this page in today.)

Now we have pages 1-6, 16-18 (up to post # 260) added.

Last edited by Rollo : Jan 6th, 2014 at 01:41 PM.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:41 PM   #84
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Added pages 7-9 (will work on editing these pages in today.)

Now we have pages 1-9, 16-18 (up to post # 260) added.
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 01:16 PM   #85
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Adding pages 10-12 (will work on editing these pages in today.)

Now we have pages 1-12, 16-18 (up to post # 260) added.
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #86
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Putting 1968 on a slight back burner for now to update the Australian Open result thread. When the Aussie is over 68 will return to front status.
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 07:15 PM   #87
country flag newmark401

newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all

Circa mid-July? Soviet Championships, Venue uncertain, USSR

FI: Tiiu Kivi-Parmas (EST) d. Galina Baksheeva (UKR) 3-6, 6-3, 6-1
--

DF: Galina Baksheeva (UKR)/Marina Chyuvirina d. Olga Morozova/Tatiana Chalko 1-6, 6-3, 6-3
--

XDF: Tomas K. Lejus (EST)/Galina Baksheeva (UKR) d. Alexander I. Metreveli (GEO)/Olga Morozova 6-4, 6-2
-----
newmark401 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 07:34 PM   #88
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Thanks Mark. Ugarte has the venue and date but not the mixed result. I added it.

Last edited by Rollo : Jan 27th, 2014 at 09:17 PM.
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 07:36 PM   #89
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Adding pages 13-15 and any posts after 260 (will work on editing these pages in today.)

Now we have pages 1-12, 16-18 (up to post # 260) added.
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 09:20 PM   #90
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

All of Ugarte's results have now been added.

I will use the rest of this week to edit in and format results.

February will be devoted to 1969 (which Chaton and Ugarte are helping on).

Thanks all.

Last edited by Rollo : Jan 31st, 2014 at 03:37 AM.