Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 07:43 PM   #16
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
The best scenario is beating serena in a GS final after 10 years.
I love any scenarios that ends with Maria winning 2014 AO, but it will start with round 1.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 07:55 PM   #17
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

The best case scenario is Maria beating Vika in the semis and Serena in the final, or vice versa, but I think we should not get ahead of ourselves. 2013 AO taught me that in a very painful fashion

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:03 PM   #18
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

^^TRUTH
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:15 PM   #19
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
The best case scenario is Maria beating Vika in the semis and Serena in the final, or vice versa, but I think we should not get ahead of ourselves. 2013 AO taught me that in a very painful fashion
As the saying goes, "one match at a time".

However, 2013 AO was weird. Maria missed Brisbane because of collarbone (shoulder related). Then she raced through AO without any resistance until she played a "2013 Wimbledon Michelle Lacher de Brito match" with Na Li.

In retrospective, Maria was bothered by her shoulder all year in 2013. We know her shoulder will never be 100% again, but let's hope at least it's better in 2014 than in 2013.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #20
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Just don't lose another final
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:20 PM   #21
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

So fucking pumped!

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 10:42 PM   #22
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly I'm still scarred from 2013, it was right there to be taken, right there
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #23
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

^^ I remember watching Serena that night, and I saw that she won the first set, and I went to bed, 'cause I figured it was gonna be another demolition like she did to Kiri in the previous round. Then I woke up and I was in disbelief for a whole minute when I saw that she lost to Sloane, and I actually said to a friend and an occasional Pova fan as well, this is her for the taking, and I genuinely expected the match with Li to be tough, but for Maria to win. I was cautious to not dismiss Li as easily as some other fans and generally people invested in the match, but I was not prepared for what ensued. Then came that SF, I remember like it was yesterday-Maria wasting her chances, Li storming through the match, me waiting for that spark inside Maria to ignite and turn that match around only to not even see an f of a flame in the end. Her flattest match that I ever witnessed

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 11:17 PM   #24
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

guys, stop talking as if Maria's spot in SF or F is guaranteed.

ONE. MATCH. AT. A. TIME.

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 11:43 PM   #25
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post

ONE. MATCH. AT. A. TIME.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 12:10 AM   #26
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Thanks Charlatan, this is the type of Grand Slam thread Maria deserves.
I can just assume other thread was flat as the waist of a Guest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
give me Errani and Stosur wont make even R3 Junkovic.
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 02:08 AM   #27
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post

ONE. MATCH. AT. A. TIME.
100⅝ agree with you
Last year Maria won easily in 1st 5 match but i don't think she played very well so this year i want her to show consistance agrressive form from 1st match
Best luck Maria
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 04:38 AM   #28
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Subscribeeeeeeee!
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 06:30 AM   #29
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Maria Sharapova's outfit in Australian Open from 2003 to 2013

I like 2008's and 2006's
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 09:18 AM   #30
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

still love 2010's