Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #1
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

R1: (3) Maria Sharapova def. Bethanie Mattek-Sands 6-3, 6-4
R2: (3) Maria Sharapova def. Karin Knapp 6-3, 4-6, 10-8
R3: (3) Maria Sharapova def. (25) Alize Cornet 6-1, 7-6
R4: (3) Maria Sharapova lost to (20) Dominika Cibulkova 6-3, 4-6, 1-6

Tournament History AO remains Sharapova's best slam to date! She has won the event once, reached the final three times and the semi six times each, with the winning percentage of 81.25 (more than any other slam).

Notable Performances

Champion in 2008

Runner up in 2007

Runner up in 2012

Time to gear for her 5th Slam aka her 2nd AO Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then

Last edited by Charlatan : Jan 20th, 2014 at 02:53 AM.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #2
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Thanks Charlatan, this is the type of Grand Slam thread Maria deserves.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #3
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

So happy that Charlatan answers the call!
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 05:51 PM   #4
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

2 threads where to post moderators clean up that mess please one thread should be closed and posts replaced in another

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 05:59 PM   #5
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
2 threads where to post moderators clean up that mess please one thread should be closed and posts replaced in another
Shouldn't the thread that gets more posts be the wining thread?
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:11 PM   #6
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

I like this thread more!

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:13 PM   #7
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

excited for the draw! That SF with Vika is required
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:16 PM   #8
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
excited for the draw! That SF with Vika is required
Seriously, don't you think it's easier for Maria to beat Serena in a SF than a F?
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #9
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Seriously, don't you think it's easier for Maria to beat Serena in a SF than a F?
Maybe, but I'm also concerned about my mental health if she were to beat Serena and then go on to lose to Guest in the finals again
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:24 PM   #10
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Maybe, but I'm also concerned about my mental health if she were to beat Serena and then go on to lose to Guest in the finals again
If I recall, didn't Maria beat Guest the last two times they played; the last time when Maria's shoulder was falling off at 2013 RO?

The days of Guest challenging Maria are numbered!
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:27 PM   #11
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
If I recall, didn't Maria beat Guest the last two times they played; the last time when Maria's shoulder was falling off at 2013 RO?

The days of Guest challenging Maria are numbered!
Ill never underestimate someone who handed Maria a bagel in a grand slam final, and has beaten her in what, 5 finals total?
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:30 PM   #12
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Ill never underestimate someone who handed Maria a bagel in a grand slam final, and has beaten her in what, 5 finals total?
I agree. Let's wait and we'll have the outcome in 3 weeks.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 07:06 PM   #13
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

the best scenario would be SF against Serena in intense three set match alá 2005 SF but Maria beating Serena this time and turn all things around

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 07:09 PM   #14
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if that happens i'm going to apply myself into mental clinic

i wish about dream final between masha and na li, Masha beating serena in SF, and na li getting her revenge and beating vika in SF

But i'm gonna pay mass that serena lose in R4 by JJ

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #15
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

The best scenario is beating serena in a GS final after 10 years.

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote