Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 11:44 PM   #901
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
I am surprised to see people here unware of the fact that Adrian Marcu was unable to travel anymore with Simona at tournaments, therefore he was no longer an appropriate coach for her. And, tbh, he wasn't all that great anyway, his past results as a coach were extremely unimpressive. But Simona should have hired a new coach, one with a very good CV that would help her to improve her game and her ranking even more
Most of us knew that, but it`s no reason to go and train by yourself after the tremendous year you had and hoping that things will work out. I think that Ms. Ruzici and Simona will find someone that will help this girl to go UP !
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 04:31 AM   #902
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

WTA - DUBLU: Sydney L.Safarova/ T.Babos def. S.Halep/ I.R.Olaru 7-5, 6-2
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 04:36 AM   #903
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

I hope, that she will bring her A game to AO, but i'm afraid that she will have a slow start of the season
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 07:06 AM   #904
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post

I am surprised to see people here unware of the fact that Adrian Marcu was unable to travel anymore with Simona at tournaments, therefore he was no longer an appropriate coach for her. And, tbh, he wasn't all that great anyway, his past results as a coach were extremely unimpressive. But Simona should have hired a new coach, one with a very good CV that would help her to improve her game and her ranking even more. But still, being coachless couldn't have possibly caused such a big fall in her game.
i didn't know this about marcu this is a new information to me

but this explains ending the work with him , don't explain being coachless and not having a new one

this is what she may be blamed for and i'm sure she will fix that very soon

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 07:43 AM   #905
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
WTA - DUBLU: Sydney L.Safarova/ T.Babos def. S.Halep/ I.R.Olaru 7-5, 6-2
Shame Simona couldn't have got at least one more match after this under her belt. Oh well Simona, 6 or 7 days of good training and practice to get ready for Melbourne.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 10:08 AM   #906
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
CheddayChomper meant: on this pic from Sofia
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=885
Yes, it's the same guy in blue. But there was a different guy in white shirt during Sydney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #907
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Isn't she with any coacb this year?
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #908
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Bucharest -Sydney 9 hrs timezone difference and 1 day is needed for every hour so the body can adapt.
She had only 3 days there when she played with Keys.
After this week of training I hope she will be all right, game wise and fit for tennis.
GL !
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:10 PM   #909
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Am I the only non-Romanian guy in Halep's corner?
Stop panicking guys. Halep is fine.
She'll use her first 2 matches at AO to get it going.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:21 PM   #910
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

by corner do you means sub-forum ? Because there are more foreigners on this page [#61] than Romanians

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #911
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
You are so modest
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:28 PM   #912
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
You are so modest
Yes.. Modest is my name. I feel like the only non-romanian speaking Halep fan here.
The girl is fine. Put the Romanian flag down and relax.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:50 PM   #913
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes.. Modest is my name. I feel like the only non-romanian speaking Halep fan here.
The girl is fine. Put the Romanian flag down and relax.

Far from it, there are a lot of non-Romanians in Simona's corner. Just because some of us have crticised the fact that she didn't hire a new coach, doesn't mean that we are not in her corner. I (and probably most of the people here) will continue tu support her even if she would play like this in every match this year :P
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #914
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, me too - supporting Simona ferociously from England! I've noticed others too from the UK, Germany, Spain, Greece etc. I think all of us here are still in her corner, it's just a lot of us were shocked by how much her Sydney performance dropped off from her form of last season. Some rustiness was expected but how could she have been so bad? I think that's the question many of us were asking and concerned about. Especially, when you see most of the other top players looking reasonably sharp in their first match (and at least able to keep the ball in court )

Anyway, I've calmed down a bit and I have more hope now that maybe she just takes a little longer than most to get back into the groove after the off-season. Like you say, with a kind draw for the first couple of rounds at the AO, we could see Simona back to near her best very soon.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 10:06 PM   #915
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

Here's another non-Romanian glad she's not using a coach right now. Taking last season's confidence boost out on a test-run. Have not yet watched the loss to Keys, but from what U.S. media reports, Keys had to have a coach nurse her through the second set nerves that came from such an easy time she was having with Halep. It should take another few weeks to see how Halep will do on her own. My own hopes are fervent! As is my admiration.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread