The 2014 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 07:21 AM   #181
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2014 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Selling pickles? Why not? If Sugarpova sells candies then Laura can sell pickles. Much healthier!

--
I think, she is rather buying them in this Picture.
JackFrost is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 07:59 AM   #182
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
I think, she is rather buying them in this Picture.

Oh, he knows that. It's just another of Manitou's contrived and lame efforts to disparage Maria.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 09:15 AM   #183
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Selling pickles? Why not? If Sugarpova sells candies then Laura can sell pickles. Much healthier!

--
Whats the stupid obsession with "health" lately ? Only to bash Pova ?
Besides, selling pickles/candies still beats selling autographs, IMO
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 09:17 AM   #184
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 10:20 AM   #185
country flag Pawcio765

Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_T View Post
A wild guest: Vika?
fixed
Pawcio765 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 03:56 PM   #186
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Halep

Mladenovic + Voskoboeva

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #187
country flag Safina
The One And Only!

Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post

An. Rodionova + Kudryavtseva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
What did that poor girl do
It's part of Stacy's grand WTA plan, she takes players who have very few fans on tour, and then tries to endear them to the public by having kids come in and pose with them! It all makes sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765 View Post
I think that everyone have to admit that she looked flawless.... Just sooooo goood...

And for all the haters that say she's a b... Look at every party video or photo, everyone likes her, she's always having a great fun etc.
I remember that Petrova said once that Aga is the best dancer and is always very nice.

Majority of the teams are just smiling etc. because they have to. You can clearly see how awkward they are with each other.
Aga and Grzegorz on the other hand are just very cool and like each other.

Many thought (me included) that Agnieszka was trolled ans she'll regret coming to Perth, but now I'm happy to see that Polish team has a great time in there and obviously THE FINAL haha

Thank You Dinara! Former World No.1(April 20, 2009 – October 11, 2009&October 26, 2009 – November 2, 2009) 3 Time Slam Runner up, 2007 US Open Doubles Slam Champ (W/ Nathalie Dechy)2008 US Open Series Champion,2008 Beijing Olympic Silver Medalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinara Safina
What I really wanted to say is that what I miss the most of you guys, to the fans, to the people who have supported me throughout my career. Thank you so much for always being there for me.
Aga|Vika II|Robson|Kvitova I|Bartoli I|Hingis V|
Safina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 04:41 PM   #188
country flag seventynine

seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of

what the hell is that skirt Sori??
seventynine is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #189
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
what the hell is that skirt Sori??
+1
And why are Kristinas and Galinas shirts not wet..?
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #190
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Please. We all know goddess Galina is dryclean only.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #191
country flag yst_01

yst_01 has disabled reputation

yst_01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 08:15 PM   #192
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

my body is ready...
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #193
country flag onion

onion has a brilliant future onion has a brilliant future onion has a brilliant future onion has a brilliant future onion has a brilliant future onion has a brilliant future onion has a brilliant future onion has a brilliant future onion has a brilliant future onion has a brilliant future onion has a brilliant future

Garbi

onion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 12:28 AM   #194
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Andi

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Kovinic Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 12:52 AM   #195
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

vichka35
On my way to Melbourne #herewego