Alison Van Uytvanck - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #316
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

Alsion should have played the 75K in Egypt or Japan. It's going to be tough for her at #109 and even #110 (if Majeric wins another match).

At this point, she will need people to pull out of the MD if she wants to be in directly I think.
Venus Williams • Urszula Radwanska • Lyudmyla Kichenok • Garbińe Muguruza • Simona Halep • Agnieszka Radwanska • Kristina Mladenovic • Taylor Townsend • Ajla Tomljanovic • Caroline Wozniacki • Carla Suárez Navarro
TT Singles Current Ranking: #2 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(5): Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #25 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(6): Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 07:36 AM   #317
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

After U Radwanska's withdrawal, Alison is now 2 places out of the main draw of the Australian Open!

Saw she also entered Hobart (Qualifying)
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #318
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimanna View Post
After U Radwanska's withdrawal, Alison is now 2 places out of the main draw of the Australian Open!

Saw she also entered Hobart (Qualifying)
I hope she makes it! But I doubt it
Nice to see that she will play in Hobart!
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #319
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

She'll get in - there are always some twisted ankles in the week before a slam
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #320
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Majeric in AO Main draw, Ali is now the first ALT How rude if she stays in Q

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:51 PM   #321

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
Majeric in AO Main draw, Ali is now the first ALT How rude if she stays in Q
So she's now the top seed at AO qualifying?
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #322
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Alison beat Anso 64 62 to qualify in Hobart.

I hope she can squeeze into AO maindraw ......

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 12:01 AM   #323
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

Looks like Goerges just rolled her right ankle and had to give up, so who knows.
T_P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 03:54 AM   #324
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Alison will play Dellacqua in round 1.

Probably the best spot for all the qualifiers.

Playing an Aussie it will probably be on centre court with a good crowd. Should be a good experience for Ali. Hope she can win it.

Although if she does win it I don't want her to miss AO qualities so hopefully she plays on Monday and then Tuesday again. Probably getting ahead of myself

Lucie
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 07:39 AM   #325
country flag Tully

Alison will play Delacqua first on centre court on Monday.

Good Luck Ali!

Lucie
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 10:44 AM   #326

Excited!
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 05:16 PM   #327
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad draw. Good luck Ali Hopefully one more player will retire

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 08:29 AM   #328
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

Grrr, still first 'next in' Please injured players, don't risk your whole season and withdraw in time
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 07:21 PM   #329
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Torro-Flor OUT, Ali is now IN !! Thought it was dead for her to reach the MD. But please play better than in Hobart because it was a mess it seems

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs

Last edited by Sam. : Jan 7th, 2014 at 07:26 PM.
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 07:47 PM   #330
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

That's great news

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote