Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 200 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:42 AM   #2986
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Yes four in dubs

But the first was enough coz of an excellent volley by Mandy

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:42 AM   #2987
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Brb, its giving me a heart attack
Gotta do the laundry

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:43 AM   #2988
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Mandy gets awake now

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:45 AM   #2989
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a momentum change

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:45 AM   #2990
country flag Bino

Well done Chandy!

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:46 AM   #2991
country flag Kəv.

Nice volley Chanelle

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:48 AM   #2992
country flag Kəv.

Too good serving from voskoboeva

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:48 AM   #2993
country flag Bino

Now Mandy has to serve against the match.

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:50 AM   #2994
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Too good serving from voskoboeva

They don't need to be sad. Strong opponents and they both were throughout competitive without investing the last.

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:51 AM   #2995
country flag Bino

My stream has gone

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:53 AM   #2996
country flag Kəv.

Same.

Too bad they lost. Disappointed Mandy was broken twice in the second

At least she gets to play singles in Sydney now and hopefully they do well in doubles again

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:55 AM   #2997
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

she will flight? she can play 2 matches? kev can you explain me? thanks! i follow the score of this doubles.
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:57 AM   #2998
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Same.

Too bad they lost. Disappointed Mandy was broken twice in the second

At least she gets to play singles in Sydney now and hopefully they do well in doubles again

This is a bit disappointing getting broken twice. She made too many errors with her passing shots.

But right let's see just the positive impact of being able now to play Sydney quali.

I think they didn't lose too much power today so it's okay all in all.

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:59 AM   #2999
country flag Kəv.

Plus a better r un in doubles than expected anyway

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 02:00 AM   #3000
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilenaitor View Post
she will flight? she can play 2 matches? kev can you explain me? thanks! i follow the score of this doubles.
She will fly to Sydney, maybe play her QR1 today or will play it tomorrow. She'll have to play 2 matches if she plays Qr1 tomorrow