**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 130 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2014, 07:30 AM   #1936
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noten View Post
Rasheed should stop coaching and start writing for some shitty tabloid. He has talent.
I hope Rasheed does not become the "Sharaleaks" guy. I'm sure Maria will not like that.

Last edited by Abuttons : Jan 1st, 2014 at 09:14 AM.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2014, 09:59 AM   #1937
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with your opinions on Rasheed. Knowing Maria.. A very private person, she has done a good job of keeping her private life decent and quiet.. And here goes Rasheed pre empting things... Hmmmm..
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 12:13 PM   #1938
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

What is Rasheed talking about? Will she engage aswell.... again? Or maybe there is a baby in a way?? Just kidding! I am being sarcastic just because I hate these "small tips" and rumours made from coaches and staff... The once "I want to have my private life private" is turning into being "public" and promo on every corner.
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 12:46 PM   #1939
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I think he's joking.
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 01:23 PM   #1940
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Yeah, he probably is or maybe Maria is planning to play doubles with Grigor , but I still do not like it when outsiders try to tell "inside" info..
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 02:45 PM   #1941
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Yeah, he probably is or maybe Maria is planning to play doubles with Grigor , but I still do not like it when outsiders try to tell "inside" info..
The issue isn't just with Maria, but also with "Sharapova, the Corporation". What would Yuri, Elena or Max Eisenbud say?
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 03:03 PM   #1942
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
The issue isn't just with Maria, but also with "Sharapova, the Corporation".
Precisely. Maria has always been very keen on privacy, both on her personal and professional matters. If now Dimi's coach starts using his somewhat privileged access to info and splashing it out (or hinting to it) I can see some trouble coming up.
I hope things won't get to that point.....and that Maria shuts him up sooner than later.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 04:15 PM   #1943
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Some shade but unfortunately no cool breeze during practice yesterday...

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 10:25 PM   #1944
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post

Some shade but unfortunately no cool breeze during practice yesterday...
It's confirmed. Someone on Team Pova reads GM.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #1945
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Got to visit the bamboo garden in Brisbane.

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #1946
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
My confusion when I received a phone with a request to take a selfie and sign a piece of paper along with my check

Quote:
Signing the @AustralianOpen player board #neverknowwhattowrite

Quote:
Back in Melbourne! Signing the Aussie Open Player board.

Last edited by Cecig : Jan 6th, 2014 at 04:24 PM.
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 03:43 PM   #1947
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Had fun with all the girls today @Nike let's keep training! #hardwork #niketennis

Quote:
Training with a group is so much fun

Last edited by Cecig : Jan 7th, 2014 at 03:48 PM.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #1948
country flag Cecig

Quote:
At the Queen Victoria Market for the very first time!
Quote:
#Boogiewoogie @NikeTennis

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 11:24 AM   #1949
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Dieter's on twitter

Quote:
@tennis_sven
Proud number 1 follower of @DKindlmann member of the United Nations Team! Please follow him!!!!!
https://twitter.com/DKindlmann
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 04:07 PM   #1950
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
loved the bamboos! grew up with something like that in our backyard.
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote