Sammy '14 Cheering Thread! (1) - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:37 AM   #331
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all
Re: Sammy's Aussie Summer Swing 2014

Oh boy Sam missed 3 pretty routine shots in that game....#SambeingSam
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:38 AM   #332
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Pray for Seppi to get tight? Throw in a couple of doubles maybe..
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:40 AM   #333
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all

Solid serving from Seppi so far
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:40 AM   #334
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Oh well.

Maybe this will help Sam though. They have no chance now so she may be more relaxed vs Aga.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:42 AM   #335
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, not really a surprise.

This might even help Sam in the next tie. Nothing at stake, so maybe that will free her up and she'll just have some fun.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:42 AM   #336

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntress55 View Post
Oh well.

Maybe this will help Sam though. They have no chance now so she may be more relaxed vs Aga.
Great minds think alike
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:44 AM   #337
country flag Huntress55

Lets just hope we're right
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:54 AM   #338
country flag annetcl

^Yeah silver linings and all. Looking forward to her match against Aga now. Aga looking pretty sharp so far though. Hopefully Sam can serve a lot better than she has so far. Her service deliveries seem as bad as it was during last year's Aussie swing:
- not serving as much slice and tee serves as during the Asian swing
- her kick serves out wide on the ad court does not seem to hit the acute angles she managed using the Asian swing last season.

Have not noticed much difference in the way that Sam is playing now vs pre Miles - only noticeable difference to me is that there seems to be more follow through in her double hander in her HC matches so far. Also seem to be hitting more two handers than slice - maybe under instruction so that she can practice this shot more in "match situations".

Still early days though.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 12:40 PM   #339
country flag Adomoose

Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold

Happy Sydney New Year everyone!
Adomoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 12:49 PM   #340
country flag sirbenson

sirbenson is a splendid one to behold sirbenson is a splendid one to behold sirbenson is a splendid one to behold sirbenson is a splendid one to behold sirbenson is a splendid one to behold sirbenson is a splendid one to behold sirbenson is a splendid one to behold sirbenson is a splendid one to behold sirbenson is a splendid one to behold sirbenson is a splendid one to behold sirbenson is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully Sammy can take a win into the start of her proper season in Hobart!
sirbenson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 08:22 PM   #341
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
Happy Sydney New Year everyone!
Happy New Year!

I wonder if we can get Sam's two losses expunged from her 2014 w/l record
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 08:31 PM   #342
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Happy New Year!

I wonder if we can get Sam's two losses expunged from her 2014 w/l record
I guess She has accepted to play those early matches especially for that reason.
B.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 10:59 PM   #343
country flag sunsets21

sunsets21 has disabled reputation

Happy new year, Smash em Sam-ers! May our 2014 be filled with the lovely picture of Sam lifting a few trophies (including another GS)
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 05:59 AM   #344
country flag redpinkboxes

redpinkboxes is a splendid one to behold redpinkboxes is a splendid one to behold redpinkboxes is a splendid one to behold redpinkboxes is a splendid one to behold redpinkboxes is a splendid one to behold redpinkboxes is a splendid one to behold redpinkboxes is a splendid one to behold redpinkboxes is a splendid one to behold redpinkboxes is a splendid one to behold redpinkboxes is a splendid one to behold redpinkboxes is a splendid one to behold

IDK What is going on. I'm sure she could hit back balls Flavia hits, but she always replies with a forced error. It was so frustrating

Sammy '14 Cheering Thread!

Ashleigh Barty - Casey Dellacqua - Maria Sharapova - Bethanie Mattek-Sands - Lucie Safarova
Futures Watchlist: Caroline Garcia - Donna Vekic - Garbine Muguruza
redpinkboxes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 06:25 AM   #345

Happy New Year everybody

I don't know about you guys but I'm still feeling pretty good about Sam's prospects for 2014. I've been a Sammy fan for long enough to know that a couple of losses against good players is no cause for despair.

@SP: HC results don't go onto Sam's WTA W/L record in 2014 or any other year, so the slate is still clean