Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 11:51 AM   #181
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

No worries guys! After watching her first round match.. I think we're about to see vintage Maria again.. Sven must be telling her some new tactics and approaches. Maria is happy, hungry and determined. And oh her focus! I hope Maria will have a deep run in Brisbane, it will boost her morale the more.
Ziggy88 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 12:18 PM   #182
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

#3, #4 is not so much different but Maria will take #3 If she win her QF's match
If Na Li win Shenzhen and Maria lose her QF's match Nali keeps #3
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 12:27 PM   #183
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria needs to get back to #2 ASAP
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 12:44 PM   #184
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I wish she had played Auckland, but then again it's better to be right back in the action with the top players than vulturing lower ranked players and we all know with Masha it's quality > quantity. Hope Barty recovers but I'm sure Masha will be prepared guys. Kaia is actually one of the more helpful players she could've met because of her hard/deep attacking which could set her up for Serena. I'd rather Kaia than the likes of Errani or Kerber etc.

Also it helps me out because her mach was scheduled at 1.30am for me…on NYE
Ditto, the reason why I'm partially glad Barty withdrew Anyway, guess I'll have to watch some 2012/13 highlights and the ones from this match, 'cause I really didn't see any difference in her service motion

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 12:53 PM   #185
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

In Brisbane, 10 more mins to 2014. I wonder what Maria do in this moment, maybe watching firework
Happy New Year everyone
Hopefully 2014 will bring more luck for Maria
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 01:12 PM   #186
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, that's a shame for Maria really.
Hope she had a nice NYE then.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 01:16 PM   #187
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria handled Kanepi easily the two times they met on clay; it's up to Kanepi to show that she's a different player on a fast hard court.

In Garcia match; Maria served, moved and hit the balls the same way when she won Wimbledon at 17. It will interesting to find out what the future holds in the next ten months or so.

But first thing first, let's hope Maria stay healthy the whole year.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 01:23 PM   #188
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria should win this one in two. Kanepi is a past champion here so that could be tricky, but Maria should come out prepared and take it to Kanepi.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 02:17 PM   #189
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh. Really wanted her to get another routine match under her belt.

Kanepi ordinarily wouldn't be too tough a match-up for her, but I don't rule out Maria throwing in a shitfest considering she will still be rusty.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 02:25 PM   #190
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Ugh. Really wanted her to get another routine match under her belt.

Kanepi ordinarily wouldn't be too tough a match-up for her, but I don't rule out Maria throwing in a shitfest considering she will still be rusty.
On another hand, we all thought she'd be rusty in her first match, but she wasn't, so why now?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 02:25 PM   #191
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Pity that Maria cannot get her 2R match. Hope she will deliver a solid performance against Kanepi.
Meanwhile, Happy 2014 Maria.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 03:07 PM   #192
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
On another hand, we all thought she'd be rusty in her first match, but she wasn't, so why now?
I thought the Garcia match, is one of the cleanest match Maria plays in her entire career.

Let's hope the trend continues.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 03:20 PM   #193
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

what time in brisbane will the thursday match happen?
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 03:26 PM   #194
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
what time in brisbane will the thursday match happen?
The OOP is not available yet, but I think it will be the first match. 730 am local
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 12:35 AM   #195
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

When will Maria play her next match ?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote