"Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 01:24 PM   #181
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever

Support Ana and Donna here

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...1#post36716721
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...5#post36716625
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 01:28 PM   #182
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

^^
You will never stop with these comments against Donna, will you?
Luckily nobody takes you seriously anymore when you talk about her.

Why do they need to congratulate eachother over social media at all, who knows maybe she called her.
Also did Ana congratulate her for Birmingham run?
You see how ridiculous it looks? Or you don't...
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 01:37 PM   #183
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Is Ana on twitter?

Donna doesn't need to congratulate everyone but because she's constantly doing it you expect her to do it all the time

I agree, ching-something is funny with his Donna hate (I'm 80% sure that he hates Ana also ) but I wouldn't be surprised if Donna is a little bit jealous right now

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 01:49 PM   #184
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future

The next asshole who calls me a troll is gonna get cussed the fuck out so bad ... they're gonna need NY Firehouse One to put their scorched asses out! SERIOUSLY.

MODS, I consider that name calling and against the rules, so get on it.
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 01:58 PM   #185
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveangelnr1 View Post
The next asshole who calls me a troll is gonna get cussed the fuck out so bad ... they're gonna need NY Firehouse One to put their scorched asses out! SERIOUSLY.

MODS, I consider that name calling and against the rules, so get on it.
Who are you?

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 02:00 PM   #186
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Who are you?

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #187
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveangelnr1 View Post
Troll.

networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #188
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

First Croatian derby of the year incoming: Dodig plays Karlovic in AO R1
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #189
country flag Hele.

I'm really worried on Ana Konjuh's surgery. Actually, her daddy makes me so worry with so many panic. I'm just afraid even if everything goes well, that she might not be "old one".
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 03:46 AM   #190
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

I wouldn't worry.

Worrying about the "old Konjuh" is kind of silly considering that she's a 16 year old and her best tennis is far ahead of her. Muguruza had surgery and was out for a few months and now look at her, she's better than ever. It's always ideal to get rid of these niggling problems when you're younger rather than when you're older.

I think the only people that should be worried are other female tennis players, if Konjuh's managed to be so good so young even with her current burden imagine how good she might be once she's finally relieved of the niggling pain.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 10:26 AM   #191
country flag Hele.

Well, but doctor can make mistake... That can destroy her career before it even has started...
Ok, I will try not to panic...not to panic..
And they are controlling pain now, it doesn't hurt her so much while she is playing at the moment but just sometimes it just too much...
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #192
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Five Croats in the women's MD. When was the last time that happened?
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 03:32 AM   #193
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I think Donna's being a bitch for not congratulating Ana on her win but saying that she hopes Ash Barty gets better. I don't think it's an accident.
And she did it again! Shame on you, Donna

But she don't forget Stan the man
Quote:
Donna Vekic ‏@DonnaVekic 6h
@stanwawrinka 👏👏👏

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 10:08 AM   #194
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
OMG People what is wrong with you. Donna and Ana are friends and I am sure that she congratulated Ana on her win via SMS or some other way.

Should Donna apologize because she did not congratulate Ana on twitter so that whole world could see it ? Chill down guys

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #195
country flag Karolina_Sprem

Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of

Anyone plays tennis here???

..Karolina Sprem...
Ana Konjuh
..Ajla Tomljanovic...
...Petra Kvitova...
...Sesil Karatantcheva...
Karolina_Sprem is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote