Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 108 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #1606
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

KiKi

ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #1607
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Unlucky draw but I expected a bigger fight
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 09:15 AM   #1608
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

kristina doesnt look impressive at all. No real improvement even if we can see that she's trying to come more often to the net by unsing big forehand. Well at least she's trying to devellope her game, it is not like caroline garcia

But too many errors to really have an impact against solid player as Kerber. Still far from the big girls too.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 11:26 AM   #1609
country flag Onslow

Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of

she has a killer body, but that can be a problem too... bottom-heavy players like kerber are natural movers on tennis court more difficult to move fast with long legs...
Onslow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 10:07 PM   #1610
country flag Yksi

Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold

Kristina Mladenovic and Daniel Nestor won their semi-final in mixed doubles.
Yksi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:25 PM   #1611
country flag Baraboo

Baraboo is a name known to all Baraboo is a name known to all Baraboo is a name known to all Baraboo is a name known to all Baraboo is a name known to all Baraboo is a name known to all Baraboo is a name known to all Baraboo is a name known to all Baraboo is a name known to all Baraboo is a name known to all Baraboo is a name known to all

R1 in Paris vs Simona. Too tough for Kiki ?
Baraboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 05:33 AM   #1612
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Kristina & Nestor won AO in mixed doubles. Second GS title. Allez
Waiting results in singles
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 09:17 AM   #1613
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 09:30 AM   #1614
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #1615
country flag Yksi

Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoh View Post
Kristina & Nestor won AO in mixed doubles. Second GS title. Allez
Yes!
Unfortunately I missed most of the match and only caught the last game.
Yksi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 09:55 PM   #1616
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for Kristina! I watched the match (in spite of foreign language commentary) and she was pretty impressive! I wish she could start to cross over into singles more, or even more success in regular doubles!

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 04:47 PM   #1617
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Paris R1: Kristina Mladenovic def. (5) Simona Halep 7-6(1) 6-4
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #1618
country flag QuestJon

QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold

sugarnovic
QuestJon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 11:35 PM   #1619
country flag TheTribalFreak

TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone have full match
TheTribalFreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2014, 12:06 AM   #1620
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Kiki

2nd Grand Slam, and then a win over a top 10 player in her home country on a court that suits her game so well So happy for her
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote