Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 280 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #4186
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
Hard to believe it was a short year ago that Jule was the singles and doubles finalist here....
It's just so sad to see the kind of errors she is making...
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #4187
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Jule serving to stay in the match, *5-6

15-0 service winner
15-15 lucky netcord winner B/P................
30-15 putaway volley winner Andi, someone has a bad cough there
30-30 volley winner B/P, screaming after every point
30-40 DF ...sigh...MP
40-40 FE B/P after Jule forehand, still MP
5-7 forehand moonball UE Jule

What a way to end it.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #4188
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
It's just so sad to see the kind of errors she is making...
Thanks a lot for the report. The frequent combination of "error" and "Jule" is frightening

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #4189
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

I actually felt asleep for the first time while watching a match of Julia.
I`d like to tell her -
"Listen Julia, you never were and never will be a halfway decent doubles player.
So stop that shit and concentrate exclusively on your singles career."
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:21 AM   #4190
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Just finished watching the first set, which Julia lost, 4-6. Some quick observations:

First couple of games neither Julia nor Knapp were playing especially well, but I was happy to see the forehand at full power and Jule with aggressive runs to the net.

Of course, while the power FH is back, so is the wild west one.

First service needs to be better, hovering around 50%.

Jule wins love game to make is 4-3. Knapp talked to her coach, he said something magical, Knapp wins love game 4-4. Jule, down 2 BPs DFs and is down 4-5. Loses the set on a UE, 4-6.

Positives: the FH is all powerful again and the serve looks like it's back to normal.
Negatives: BH still awful, and all the technical issues she's had long-term are still there like god-awful relatives who won't vacate your home.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:42 AM   #4191

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

My stream is pretty bad. Another 3 break-points wasted.
There is a strange but somehow wellknown procedure in this match. Julia is playing pretty well until the points when it counts. She wants it badly but has no confidence.
4-6, 3-3 and still in this match. Come on, Julia !
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:50 AM   #4192
country flag kadiHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
My stream is pretty bad. Another 3 break-points wasted.
There is a strange but somehow wellknown procedure in this match. Julia is playing pretty well until the points when it counts. She wants it badly but has no confidence.
4-6, 3-3 and still in this match. Come on, Julia !
Super early for you Uwe! Jule wins love game, 5-4! Hopefully she won't choke.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:53 AM   #4193
country flag kadiHH

Come on Jule, break her!
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:55 AM   #4194
country flag Boke75

Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all

Didn't see the match. How was Julia's movement ? If she wants to get back to the Top 20 she absolutely must improve her wheels and footwork to something approaching decent (like in Stuttgart/Madrid '11). She also needs to ease up a bit on Megablasting her FH at the first-strike shot. Work the point a bit then gun the corner shot. But I guess that if she feels her movement's crap then she'll feel enormous pressure to finish the point ASAP....

At least the wrist seems to be good. With a few matches under her belt, hopefully she'll iron out the kinks in her game in time for the Aussie Open. Man, I miss the Stuttgart '11 days....
Boke75 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:55 AM   #4195
country flag kadiHH

5-5. Sigh.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:57 AM   #4196
country flag kadiHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boke75 View Post
Didn't see the match. How was Julia's movement ? If she wants to get back to the Top 20 she absolutely must improve her wheels and footwork to something approaching decent (like in Stuttgart/Madrid '11). She also needs to ease up a bit on Megablasting her FH at the first-strike shot. Work the point a bit then gun the corner shot. But I guess that if she feels her movement's crap then she'll feel enormous pressure to finish the point ASAP....

At least the wrist seems to be good. With a few matches under her belt, hopefully she'll iron out the kinks in her game in time for the Aussie Open. Man, I miss the Stuttgart '11 days....
She's not as off-balance 2nd set as she was in the first. But she's just not capitalizing on Knapp's lackluster moments.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:58 AM   #4197
country flag kadiHH

Jule wins on ace #2, 6-5!
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:03 AM   #4198
country flag kadiHH

6-6. Onto the TB now.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:03 AM   #4199

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
Super early for you Uwe! Jule wins love game, 5-4! Hopefully she won't choke.
Morning Karen.
For you it`s a nice bedtime candy, for me a nice little thing for the morning coffee.
Tie break now.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:04 AM   #4200
country flag kadiHH

2-1, great FH by Jule!
Closed Thread