❤ Žicturℯs of ℒaüra ღ 【ツ】 - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 25th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #226
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~ Pictures of Laura ~

Made my Xmas, that bikini pic I’d like to think that grey thing, on the front of her bikini top, is a cleavage cam and she’s going to upload the slutty footage later, but maybe that’s asking too much of Santa.

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #227
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #228
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

The recent comments about Laura looking lean & mean following her intensive training sessions in Florida must refer to being somewhat sleeker around the hips & thighs.

She is certainly in no danger of drowning in the very inviting sea in the background.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #229
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeysisGOAT View Post
Ask and ye shall receive, I guess.

Merry Christmas, everyone
Clearly Laura was casually skimming the thread and thought we all deserved a Christmas pressie
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #230

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

In the gym again yesterday:

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #231
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

No wrist taping?

That's a good sign... well she isn't practicing in the pic so still not sure whether she'll need it on court.
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #232
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals. View Post
No wrist taping?

That's a good sign... well she isn't practicing in the pic so still not sure whether she'll need it on court.
How much wrist support do you suppose someone needs to use an exercise bike? the lack of tape is the definition of uninformative, since it could be because she wasn't doing anything that required it as well as her overcoming the injury.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #233
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeysisGOAT View Post
How much wrist support do you suppose someone needs to use an exercise bike? the lack of tape is the definition of uninformative, since it could be because she wasn't doing anything that required it as well as her overcoming the injury.
That's true. But she has tendonitis, taping can still be worn even when she isn't doing anything that required the wrist.
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #234

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #235
country flag boggoTHEgoat

boggoTHEgoat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals. View Post
That's true. But she has tendonitis, taping can still be worn even when she isn't doing anything that required the wrist.
Do we know it's tendonitis for sure?
boggoTHEgoat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 09:33 AM   #236
Royals.

In Melbourne.

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 07:43 AM   #237
Royals.

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 03:55 PM   #238
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 03:57 AM   #239
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2014 Moorilla Hobart International

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 08:38 AM   #240
Royals.

Bigger versions.