Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 187 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #2791
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Mandy intends to play Paris - Rio - Florianapolis - IW - Miami - Monterrey - Bogotá. Maybe also Osprey ITF during Miami second week.
Thanks spiceboy

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #2792
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Doubles vs. Jurak/Panova
Decent draw

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #2793
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Geez she likes South America...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #2794
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Geez she likes South America...
Duh. Cali 2012 singles runnerup and doubles winner. Bogota 2013 singles quarterfinal and doubles winner. Monterrey 2012 singles quarterfinal

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #2795
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

GL in doubles!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #2796
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I know her results it's just that I thought this year she was supposed to be playing a more difficult schedule not still whoring...

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #2797
country flag Kəv.

I guess but she's going to play every premier event in January, and then probably doesn't want to go to the Middle East for 2 weeks where she'd probably come back to South America or USA so maybe she rather play in the Americas for a couple of weeks.

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #2798
country flag Kəv.

Pics credit to anthonyqld

* First pic was serving at 5-3, seems to be nothing wrong.

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #2799
country flag Kəv.

NEW RACQUET

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #2800
country flag Kəv.

its the new steam, i just checked.

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #2801
country flag chingching

Isn't it the 3rd Wilson BLX like what Makarova used last year?

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #2802
country flag Kəv.

I think its this
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage-STM99s.html

plus it wouldn't make sense to switch to an older racquet.

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #2803
country flag Kəv.

Just checking Makarova's it does look pretty similar (infact looks the same) but the racquet in the link falls under 2014 racquets in Tennis Warehouse.

Unless if they are recycling paint jobs

Old Dec 29th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #2804
country flag Kəv.

Watson qualified. Looks like Mandy actually got a tough draw

Old Dec 29th, 2013, 05:04 AM   #2805
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Oh yes. Watson beat also Chanelle after beating Mandy. And now Gajdosova too. Mandy had a good scoreline against Watson. I still wonder what has happened with her before choking. I hate that vocabulary so much because it puts Mandy into a corner she doesn't belong in my opinion!

I guess Mandy had the best chance to beat Watson of all three quali contenders. Imagine if she would have won 3&1. This must not be utopian. She was quite close to that! If there was no injury it was a question of mentality for sure. She suddenly lost her confidence and she has to work on it not to cramp or to get blockaded. I guess she was scared of herself after wasting her set points in the second set.

She has to be aware about that she could easily win a match even against a strong Watson if she just let it be. If she realises that she she will significantly step forward!

Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote