Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #61
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

A win over Garcia will be a good sign for her shoulder. After all, she lost to Michelle Lacher de Brito at 2013 Wimbledon when her shoulder was non-responsive.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #62
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, not sure what to think. She does seem genuinely relaxed and optimistic in her interviews (whereas I still think she looked stressed and on edge for much of last spring, even before we found out about the injury), but at the same time, it just seems a bit too good to be true that the issue could've gone away completely. Plus, a few things in that New York Times article worried me (it said something like her shoulder was too vulnerable for her to even do push-ups?).

I have pretty much no expectations for the Australian season, but hopefully, with luck and if she stays healthy, she hits her stride by the IW/Miami swing.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #63
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Her shoulder doesn't need three-set matches. I hope to see Maria finish quickly in the early rounds.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #64
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

MS@

"Its important to get as many matches and get the rust out.
"Its nice to be here in Brisbane. I felt like I finally made it last year (to play a first Queensland tournament) and then had to withdraw with an injury - but I am feeling really good this time."

I approve
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #65
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Waiting for Masha's first match there are some matches in Brisbane worth watching through StreamHunter (if you can be awake that late/early)

03:00 CET - S. Lisicki vs M. Rybarikova
05:30 CET - A. Petkovic vs B. Mattek-Sands
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #66
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

^Maria is playing tonight ?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #67
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
^Maria is playing tonight ?
Nope.

She plays on Monday.

He/She meant we can at least entertain ourselves watching those MD matches for today while we wait for Maria's debut the following day.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #68
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
Nope.

She plays on Monday.

He/She meant we can at least entertain ourselves watching those MD matches for today while we wait for Maria's debut the following day.
Oh okay, thanks .

I hope someone calculates the time of her match in CET . I don't want to miss her first match of the year .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #69
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

http://www.brisbaneinternational.com...n-30-Dec-1.pdf

She plays monday on Pat Rafter Arena

Not Before 7:00 pm

WTA
Maria SHARAPOVA (RUS) [3]
vs
Caroline GARCIA (FRA)

followed by
ATP
Grigor DIMITROV (BUL) [5]
vs
Robin HAASE (NED
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #70
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Pat Rafter Arena (Not Before 7:00 P.M Brisbane Time)

[3] Maria Sharapova (RUS) VS Caroline Garcia (FRA)

Check the times according to where you live so you'll get to see Masha's debut in 2014.

Oh, and Dimitrov plays Robin Hasse immediately after the conclusion of this match.

EDIT: ^ Beat me to it. oh well. Two is better than one.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 06:44 AM   #71
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Just bought my ticket for the match Please win. Jehovah. Lord.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 06:56 AM   #72
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Just bought my ticket for the match Please win. Jehovah. Lord.
Lucky you. Will you take some photos?
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 07:00 AM   #73
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Have a great time Lacky

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #74
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

it's 10 PM CET so perfect
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 07:38 AM   #75
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to be missing Maria's first competitive match back, but hope she closes it out in 2 with a positive winners:UE ratio at least