Your dream courts to play on - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 24th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #16
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your dream courts to play on

I don't know where this is but these courts look amazing:

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 24th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #17
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

there is a tenniscourt in the garden of buckingham palace in london, there i wanna play one
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #18
country flag .Andrew.

.Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L View Post
I don't know where this is but these courts look amazing:

Inside Grand Central Terminal in NYC
.Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #19
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Andrew. View Post
Inside Grand Central Terminal in NYC
Thanks the surroundings remind me of Real Tennis.

Old Mar 29th, 2014, 05:51 AM   #20
country flag The Kiwi Fan

The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future

Hmmmm, The blue clay of Madrid would be amazing experience to play on, so would Wimbledon centre court;and have you seen that stadium they've built for Wuhan! Woah, imagine playing in front of a packed court there! But I'd have to say Wimbledon overall

Tennis Tipping:

Titles: Singles: 50K Aning 2014 Doubles:
The Kiwi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 10:51 PM   #21
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

This one:

I love interesting and different places to play tennis.

Old May 23rd, 2014, 11:21 PM   #22
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

For me, the Aegon Championships Centre Court. It is so beautiful!

Strasbourg Champion

Current live ranking: #50

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 11:31 PM   #23
country flag bsza

bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold

This:

SO beautiful.
bsza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote