Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 178 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 21st, 2013, 03:56 AM   #2656
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
So many breaks. So strange, you Uhhmericans.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 04:55 PM   #2657
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
I guess Mandy will play next Saturday her first quali round in Brisbane. Maybe she's already in Australia?

Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 06:02 AM   #2658
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Doesnt q start on Friday?

And also yes she should be in AUS by now, its like 4 days away..

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 06:03 AM   #2659
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
I cant believe its starting soo soon

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 09:00 AM   #2660
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
It seems for me Mandy hadn't a real vacation time. After Captiva she had a few days off, then she had some media obligations. Shortly after this she played the French interclubs. Ok after this and before leaving for South Africa there were some days rest. You saw her sleep at the gym

I hope that she had a a good practice time in S.A. and there's enough energy in her batteries!

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 09:03 AM   #2661
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Doesnt q start on Friday?

And also yes she should be in AUS by now, its like 4 days away..

I always thought that quali starts on Saturday? I participate in some tipping games first time so I have to be careful.

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 09:18 AM   #2662
country flag Kəv.

Friday QR1. Saturday QR2. Sunday QFR?

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 09:27 AM   #2663
country flag Kəv.

http://www.brisbaneinternational.com...al-information

Women start friday, men start saturday

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 09:38 AM   #2664
country flag Bino

Wow Friday! Cannot believe, so early. I'm so curious to see how Mandy will be starting into the tournament. I am optimistic

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 09:42 AM   #2665
country flag Kəv.

Excited!

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 10:30 AM   #2666
country flag Bino

Her first round opponent might be Rus, Vogt, Brengle or Panova! Maybe! I don't know how they seed exactly!

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 01:25 PM   #2667
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!

Go Mandy!! I hope she plays early on the schedule so I can follow her match. If she plays late, then I'll be .

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 04:57 PM   #2668
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!

Go Mandy!! I hope she plays early on the schedule so I can follow her match. If she plays late, then I'll be .
I've still vacation at this time so I will follow for sure

Look at her baggage

http://instagram.com/p/iRKyFyiPtp/

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 06:59 PM   #2669
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

Good Luck mandy!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 10:46 PM   #2670
country flag Kəv.

Wait was that Mandy sitting on that?
Hope she didnt get fined