Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 143 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #2131
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Exciting? New stuff?

Hopefully "How I learned to serve like Serena in four weeks!"
"Opponents hate her!! How this former #1 learned to serve like Serena in 4 weeks!!"
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 18th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #2132
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
"Opponents hate her!! How this former #1 learned to serve like Serena in 4 weeks!!"
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #2133
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Exciting? New stuff?

Hopefully "How I learned to serve like Serena in four weeks!"
or maybe better
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #2134
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post

This pic is from a set and she picked another one as her new Ins avatar. Expect to see all them.
Isn't that an old photo...like from 2012??
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2013, 09:49 AM   #2135
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

How would u describe all that is happening back here? I call it fitness fashion. Being creative #havingfun #fitnessfashion bandz will make her....play

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Dec 21st, 2013, 09:57 AM   #2136
country flag Katyushenjka

Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light

Katyushenjka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2013, 09:58 AM   #2137

Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light

Old Dec 21st, 2013, 09:59 AM   #2138

Old Dec 21st, 2013, 06:38 PM   #2139
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 12:33 PM   #2140

I just love to wake up and dont brush my hair and it looks like that Lucky girl #igotitfrommymomma

Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 08:11 PM   #2141
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Love these "just woke up" / "no make-up" / "didn't brush my hair" pics.
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 12:41 AM   #2142
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
vichka35
Oh yes it's going down ��������
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #2143
country flag Natural Joe

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
Merry Christmas everyone!!! Have a very happy holidays!!! Gift opening time yay ❤️❤️❤️

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 05:56 AM   #2144
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

vichka35 Guess where I just landed??? I love this place and so happy to be back.

vichka35 I'm starting a new club for my fans #allgirlsclub #teamvika girls post ur pictures and #allgirlsclub to win some prizes...keep snapping V

Evidently she has just arrived in Hua Hin.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #2145