❤ Žicturℯs of ℒaüra ღ 【ツ】 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #211
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by allracquetsports View Post
I know, I was just having a laugh following on from the coaching thing - maybe it's Genie out & Jamie in.

You often see girls walking down the street holding hands or linking arms but I have never seen 2 lads holding hands. If 2 men were sitting with their shoulders so close their elbows would be tucked in and hands on laps but girls are much more touchy feely and relaxed about physical contact. Anyway it is good that they appear to get on well because Laura gives the impression that she enjoys having friends around her on the tour, unlike some who can be single minded and live in a tour bubble.
I am starting to worry

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 18th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #212
country flag Paul_Ed

Paul_Ed is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ~ Pictures of Laura ~

Still no photo with Genie. So, maybe it is Genie out and Jamie in?

Probably seeing too much into it, but in the absence of nothing much happening we need to talk about something.

Paul
Paul_Ed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #213
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Ed View Post
Still no photo with Genie. So, maybe it is Genie out and Jamie in?

Probably seeing too much into it, but in the absence of nothing much happening we need to talk about something.

Paul
Here's my irrelevant fodder for the rumor mill. :LOL:

Laura is a declared fan of the Chicago Bulls and their point guard Derrick Rose. This week, Genie declared on twitter that she was a fan of the Miami Heat and that Dwayne Wade was her favorite athlete. Bulls-Heat has been a good rivalry recently.

With this revelation, they can't possibly be friends any more.
Tampering is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #214
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

From the hit with Vera

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #215
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

How many think that serve was going in? Looking at the way the shoulders and feet are pointing, she looks as if she should be serving from the deuce court. Maybe Laura is practicing a slice/spin second serve.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #216
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Drama Queens Chat Thread v.2. ♥

Quote:
How many think that serve was going in? Looking at the way the shoulders and feet are pointing, she looks as if she should be serving from the deuce court. Maybe Laura is practicing a slice/spin second serve.
Well someone commented...

Quote:
I saw you playing 1 week ago in Plantation (Orange Bowl).
The flat shots and serve were really good.
That looks like a second serve too.
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #217
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's Laura. Of course it was out
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #218

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeysisGOAT View Post
It's Laura. Of course it was out
Well in that case she probably caught the ball toss and didn't actually hit it.
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 09:03 AM   #219
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 11:13 AM   #220
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

At the risk of looking like a fool, who the heck is that in the photo with her?
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 11:21 AM   #221
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeysisGOAT View Post
At the risk of looking like a fool, who the heck is that in the photo with her?
Jennifer Saviano.

Nick Saviano's daughter.
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 08:48 PM   #222
Royals.

Old Dec 25th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #223

Yep it's Xmas day so I shouldn't be on here but have to break from festivities for a rare Laura in a bikini pic (with her sis), Merry Christmas guys!

Old Dec 25th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #224
country flag KeysisGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Why, why, why is Laura about the only player never seen in a bikini? Just been flicking through the thread in GM and getting jealous of basically every other player being there. Needs correcting.
Quote:
Yep it's Xmas day so I shouldn't be on here but have to break from festivities for a rare Laura in a bikini pic (with her sis), Merry Christmas guys!

Ask and ye shall receive, I guess.

Merry Christmas, everyone
Old Dec 25th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #225
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

We are not worthy
saint2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote