Sorana News And Articles - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 21st, 2013, 11:11 AM   #241
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana News And Articles

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...ProSport.ro%29
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 11:54 PM   #242
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...i-bun-11838557
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 08:42 PM   #243
country flag Zumzzet

Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light Zumzzet is a glorious beacon of light

I hope that she will show us at AO her skill,her endurance,her physycal power and she will reach in minimum QF.
Zumzzet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 06:19 AM   #244
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Sorana`s tournaments schedule for April - May 2014

FED Cup (Bucharest) 19 - 20 April - Clay, Outdoor
Porsche Tennis Grand Prix (Stuttgart) 21 - 27 April - Clay, Indoor
Portugal Open (Oeiras) 28 April - 03 May - Clay, Outdoor

Followed by Mutua Madrid Open, Internazionali BNL d'Italia and French Open

Do your best Sorana !

Last edited by s0higher : Apr 3rd, 2014 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Na Li withdraw from Stuttgart, not an ALT anymore
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 08:13 AM   #245
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Sorana should overthink her schedule. Entering a couple of weaker events doesn't lessen your reputation, entering every big event and losing in R1 does.
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 01:05 PM   #246
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

These are somehow the same tournaments she attended last year, except Stuttgart being preferred instead of Marrakech which in my opinion is a good change since last year she lost in R1 there and there was no point to defend. Why go and play in a different continent when you can spend the next few months in Europe..

By all means, she can take Simona`s example from last year and grab some points form the smaller events.
My question is what will happen if she starts losing in R1 in MM tournaments ?!?!

ATM, all I wish from her is to be 100% fit and focused on Fed Cup matches and bring us at least one point from her matches, even though it will be very tricky and involves a few factors to take into consideration:

How will she handle the pressure of this important tie ?
Can she manage to keep her emotions under control in front of a big romanian crowd who expect her to do a good result ? We all know how romanians act on stadiums when their favorites are losing and that will be another pressure on her shoulders (or her sometimes empty head if you prefer)

I just hope the supporters that will attend FED are aware of her unstable emotions and support her unconditionally despite the score on the board.

I swear sometimes is so hard to be a Sorana fan, but this is who she is and this is how she`s always been. I don`t get people who have greater expectations from her and compare her with Simona. Each one of them have their on path to follow in tennis and they will never be in the same category. At least not at the moment.

Love her or hate her, this is Sorana !
I do love her
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 05:25 PM   #247
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
These are somehow the same tournaments she attended last year, except Stuttgart being preferred instead of Marrakech which in my opinion is a good change since last year she lost in R1 there and there was no point to defend. Why go and play in a different continent when you can spend the next few months in Europe..

By all means, she can take Simona`s example from last year and grab some points form the smaller events.
My question is what will happen if she starts losing in R1 in MM tournaments ?!?!
Well, yes, you can't force her to play smaller events. In fact her performance in Casablanca last year exactly showed why she doesn't choose to play them: She couldn't care less.

That match against Scheepers was a disgrace and it's not surprising to see her only having won one title so far if she performs like this in the smaller tournaments she actually has a chance to win. On the other hand in Pattaya, she played her best tennis this year until the choking started.

I guess she rightfully thinks that if she starts firing, she will likely beat the big players and then there is no need then to tire yourself out in the small events.

Quote:
How will she handle the pressure of this important tie ?
Can she manage to keep her emotions under control in front of a big romanian crowd who expect her to do a good result ? We all know how romanians act on stadiums when their favorites are losing and that will be another pressure on her shoulders (or her sometimes empty head if you prefer)

I just hope the supporters that will attend FED are aware of her unstable emotions and support her unconditionally despite the score on the board.
I would be shocked to see not at least one choke in this tie. From which player ROU or SRB, I don't know, though.
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 06:38 PM   #248
country flag DanLovesWTA

http://sdv.galantom.ro/SoranaCirstea...ge-description
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 10:52 PM   #249
country flag DanLovesWTA

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...k-uri-12493592
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #250
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/175593.aspx

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 08:00 PM   #251
country flag DanLovesWTA

http://www.dolce-sport.ro/sporturi/t...redibil-32370/
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 01:31 PM   #252
country flag DanLovesWTA

http://treizecizero.ro/fedcup/ce-dra...pa-mondiala-2/
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 04:10 PM   #253
country flag DanLovesWTA

http://romaniatenis.ro/sorana-parteneriat-cu-o-banca/
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Old May 27th, 2014, 05:52 PM   #254

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Yesterday : http://m.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/t...ul-15-12653013

Today: http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...rocul-12655230

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #255

http://doartenis.ro/2014/05/corespon...victor-ionita/

http://m.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/t...eului-12665535

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App