Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 177 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #2641
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Oh no sorry you have already voted

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #2642
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Old Dec 20th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #2643
country flag Bino

I really hope she has some wins in Melbourne so she doesn't need to qualify for every tournament.

At the moment it's a bit difficult for her to get into the MDs. You look at the WD of Pattaya or what else but you cannot find Mandy

And who knows maybe she survives the Brisbane or Sydney quali. I would be so happy for her. If she's as successful as in the game tournaments we don't have to be worried

Old Dec 20th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #2644
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Damn just had a dream where she lost a heartbreaking match at Wimbledon and she drew a seed

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 20th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #2645
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

^USO flashback? Just different surface.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 21st, 2013, 12:08 AM   #2646
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
^USO flashback? Just different surface.
Maybe ive been having freaky dreams. Once the AO had started in December and I was in school and we didnt go that scared me

Old Dec 21st, 2013, 12:24 AM   #2647
country flag Bino

Now I am scared. Hope I'll not have a nightmare too ..

Old Dec 21st, 2013, 03:08 AM   #2648
country flag Kəv.

I hope I will get to see her on tv at some point during Brisbane and Sydney. Probably has to win like 4 matches first though

Old Dec 21st, 2013, 03:44 AM   #2649
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Maybe ive been having freaky dreams. Once the AO had started in December and I was in school and we didnt go that scared me

but do y'all not have school in January/February?

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Dec 21st, 2013, 04:14 AM   #2650
country flag Kəv.

We start school the week after the AO

Old Dec 21st, 2013, 04:26 AM   #2651
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

^Gotcha. We start our 2nd semester Jan. 2.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Dec 21st, 2013, 04:28 AM   #2652
country flag Kəv.

You guys are different as you have like loong weeks of school than loonnng holidays. While we have longish weeks of school with short holidays. Until summer holidays its like 8-9 weeks

Old Dec 21st, 2013, 04:44 AM   #2653
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Yea. This is for my school so others may be different:

August 2 - Start of school year
September 2 - Labor Day Holiday
September 30 to October 4 - Fall Break
November 25 to November 29 - Thanksgiving Break
December 19 to January 1 - Christmas Break
January 2 - Start of 2nd semster
January 20 - MLK Day
February 14 to February 17 - Winter Break
March 31 to April 4 - Spring Break
May 9 - Random Break
May 16 - Last Day

We have a lot of breaks/holidays. But go to school from August to May and only have 2 months approx. of Summer break.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Dec 21st, 2013, 04:48 AM   #2654
country flag Kəv.

So many breaks. So strange, you Uhhmericans.

Old Dec 21st, 2013, 04:51 AM   #2655
country flag Kəv.

Heres mine

Term 1: 30 January to 4 April
Term 2: 22 April to 27 June
Term 3: 14 July to 19 September
Term 4: 6 October to 28 November

We have a lot of breaks during our exams (after terms 2 and 4) because we only have to go to school for our subject. It gets shorter and shorter in 2015 term 4 will finish a couple weeks before that day and in 2016 hopefully ill be in uni

Closed Thread