❤ Žicturℯs of ℒaüra ღ 【ツ】 - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #196
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of
Re: ~ Pictures of Laura ~

On wrist tape watch...the strapping looks more today, pretty sure that's not a sweat band, too big.

Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #197
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
On wrist tape watch...the strapping looks more today, pretty sure that's not a sweat band, too big.

Play_suspended, let's ask her on twitter what's going on with it.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #198
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Omg. How much weight has Laura lost?

I've been noticing since the start of the off season but she looks a lot more slimmer in that pic. Her face looks a bit more bonier too, I don't want an Ivanovic to happen to her.

I still think the tape is pre-cautionary. They may be trying new stuff and don't want to risk a tear etc.
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #199

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Doubt she'd answer about an injury issue. Can't be that bad though surely? She wouldn't be hitting if it was...
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #200
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Doubt she'd answer about an injury issue. Can't be that bad though surely? She wouldn't be hitting if it was...
Yeah I know ... I was joking, forgot to add the smiley.

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals. View Post

I've been noticing since the start of the off season but she looks a lot more slimmer in that pic. Her face looks a bit more bonier too, I don't want an Ivanovic to happen to her.
Love Laura, but think she's got a little way to go to reach Ana levels
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #202
country flag guichard

Quote:

I still think the tape is pre-cautionary. They may be trying new stuff and don't want to risk a tear etc.

Could be... We will see in 20 days or so

Old Dec 16th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #203

Old Dec 17th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #204

Old Dec 17th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #205
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

They could draw each other in Auckland... (Jamie's 6th seed and Lau is unseeded)

I think they should play dubs together next season. They'd make a great team.
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #206

Totally agree about the doubles team...Hampson has a ring to it.
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #207
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Hampson has improved so much after training with Laura
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #208
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Looks like they are holding hands out of shot.

Must be a girlie thing - I can't imagine Andy Murray and Rafa holding hands posing for a photo.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #209
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allracquetsports View Post
Looks like they are holding hands out of shot.

Must be a girlie thing - I can't imagine Andy Murray and Rafa holding hands posing for a photo.
Holding hands? I don't think they were holding hands outside the shot.

They're sitting close by, so it may look that way. Girls who have a best friend do sometimes hold hands, it's like a sisterly thing.
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #210
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Quote:
Holding hands? I don't think they were holding hands outside the shot.

They're sitting close by, so it may look that way. Girls who have a best friend do sometimes hold hands, it's like a sisterly thing.
I know, I was just having a laugh following on from the coaching thing - maybe it's Genie out & Jamie in.

You often see girls walking down the street holding hands or linking arms but I have never seen 2 lads holding hands. If 2 men were sitting with their shoulders so close their elbows would be tucked in and hands on laps but girls are much more touchy feely and relaxed about physical contact. Anyway it is good that they appear to get on well because Laura gives the impression that she enjoys having friends around her on the tour, unlike some who can be single minded and live in a tour bubble.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote