Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 185 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #2761
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
The Hobbit was amazing. Highlights:
- Gandalf in Dol Guldur, the eye, the light beaming and how his staff breaks
- The whole river barrel scene. Intense, Fun and hilarious at times.
The Hobbit 2 is nothing short of incredible.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #2762
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

who is going to attend Olympic Games in Sochi?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #2763
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

do i have to watch hobbit one to watch hobbit two? I heard part one is boring and part two is amazing! I would prefer to skip the boring parts
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #2764
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post
do i have to watch hobbit one to watch hobbit two? I heard part one is boring and part two is amazing! I would prefer to skip the boring parts
If you haven't read the book, I would strongly recommend watching the first part. And even if you have, the story goes hand in hand with what happened before, and it would be great watching them one after the other for the sake of continuity. It's not the greatest movie, but it's not that boring, and if you decide to watch in HD, the graphics, costumes, everything is so amazing

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #2765
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
I liked ER too Sometimes I catch some old episodes on TV.
Ah I loooooooooooooooooveeeeeed ER! And I miss it. I am planning to start watching it again..
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #2766
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot to mention how hilarious Alex's eye roll was during the wedding when Avery was talking

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #2767
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
I forgot to mention how hilarious Alex's eye roll was during the wedding when Avery was talking
Alex rocked this ep for me. From the letting go of his Dad and forgiving him the best way he could, to the cutest little scene with Jo, to his facial expression when Jackson was talking. Karev really developed into a fine lad

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #2768
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Desolation of Smaug is being hyped up so much... I want to see it so badly!
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #2769
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

i decided to watch the first hobbit movie in IMAX.it was great! but i saw it after going to the gym and playing an 2 hours of tennis so i slept through half the movie.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #2770
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Alright guys, I'm off to Ghana tomorrow night for 3 weeks! I'm hoping I'll have some kind of stable internet once in a while, but if not, and I'm not able to post here much, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas who's celebrating it! I'll miss causing some GM raucous, but I'm sure somebody will pick up my slack

http://topoftheworld18.wordpress.com...e-to-a-return/
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #2771
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Is it really that dumb to think that a small physique isn't as much as a problem for powerless players as technique. It's the reason why Henin was a short, small powerful player, Wozniacki's a tall pusher and Petra has a smaller build than Serena but has more speed in her shots on average.

Someone gave me a bad rep and said I wasn't smart because it's my belief that the 'small physique' excuse for why Errani and Aga have no power in their serves/shots is too often used when it's really technique that's the problem.

Oh well:

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #2772
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Another Grey's thought…

Is anyone else ready to say goodbye to Bailey??

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 05:05 AM   #2773
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, long time no talk. Do some of you even remember me.

I got accepted to NYU last Friday!
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 05:14 AM   #2774
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
Hey guys, long time no talk. Do some of you even remember me.

I got accepted to NYU last Friday!
Wow, congrats! almost went there

Welcome back
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 05:18 AM   #2775
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Alright guys, I'm off to Ghana tomorrow night for 3 weeks! I'm hoping I'll have some kind of stable internet once in a while, but if not, and I'm not able to post here much, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas who's celebrating it! I'll miss causing some GM raucous, but I'm sure somebody will pick up my slack

http://topoftheworld18.wordpress.com...e-to-a-return/
Aww will miss u! I know im kind of new to this part of the forum but pova fans are pretty cool! See you soon hun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Is it really that dumb to think that a small physique isn't as much as a problem for powerless players as technique. It's the reason why Henin was a short, small powerful player, Wozniacki's a tall pusher and Petra has a smaller build than Serena but has more speed in her shots on average.

Someone gave me a bad rep and said I wasn't smart because it's my belief that the 'small physique' excuse for why Errani and Aga have no power in their serves/shots is too often used when it's really technique that's the problem.

Oh well:
Was it a serena fan? Would not be surprised! Serena fan takes this board way too seriously!
Its okay hun! I agree with your assessment

Quote:
Another Grey's thought…

Is anyone else ready to say goodbye to Bailey??
NOOOO I LOVE THAT BITCH!

GUY I FOUND MY NEWEST FAV GIF, CANT WAIT TO USE IT (but i dont know how or when I will need it)

"I woke up like this....."