December Showdown 2013 (WC playoff/18s/16s/14s/12s champs) - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #511
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future
Re: December Showdown 2013 (WC playoff/18s/16s/14s/12s champs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post
I am just as amazed how the same haters are crawling out whenever Jelena reappears.
Your post from 2007 when Jelena got a wildcard into the playoff (note: The PLAYOFF)

Followed by negative posts and bashing every time she got a wildcard or in WC discussions the last 6 years.

No need to say more.
It's not hate, it's truth, she isn't ready for the main draw and it would be insulting for other players who have worked hard all year on the tour. Don't take things so personally.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #512
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post
I am just as amazed how the same haters are crawling out whenever Jelena reappears.
Your post from 2007 when Jelena got a wildcard into the playoff (note: The PLAYOFF)

Followed by negative posts and bashing every time she got a wildcard or in WC discussions the last 6 years.

No need to say more.
Hate to say but for me all your are doing is highlighting how many free passes she has been given on the never ending comeback trail. I'm all for equal opportunity being given to all those out making the effort. TA has been happy to overlook others based on age, injury, bad results, lack of fitness, Not sure why you believe that one particular player should be given a chance after chance whilst others get overlooked.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #513
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Oh and I should add that even if she does get a WC whether it be to MD or QD, despite my beliefs she will have my support. As an Australian I want to see as many Aussies as possible making MDs and would love to see her in AO next year as a DE. Hate is not something I indulge in.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #514
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_fan View Post
It's not hate, it's truth, she isn't ready for the main draw and it would be insulting for other players who have worked hard all year on the tour. Don't take things so personally.
Who said she is ready? I myself think she is not fit for a GS at the moment.

My reaction was towards a user who for many years is clearly negative/critical towards the same player.
I know you can't be a fan of every player, but if you bash her every time you get a chance, you clearly have a problem.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #515
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
Hate to say but for me all your are doing is highlighting how many free passes she has been given on the never ending comeback trail. I'm all for equal opportunity being given to all those out making the effort. TA has been happy to overlook others based on age, injury, bad results, lack of fitness, Not sure why you believe that one particular player should be given a chance after chance whilst others get overlooked.
You talk about 'freepasses' but let's look for 'facts' as you say:

For AO 2006 she won the WC herself, the same for 2009.

2008 she got a QWC.

2011 she got a MDWC (finalist in the playoff and ranked 130)

Where are the freepasses?
For sure other players like Olivia Rogowska, who got a MDWC every year the last 5 years, would fit better as a 'freepasser' in that case.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 01:51 AM   #516
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

She was wearing trackpants to hide her gut
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 02:17 AM   #517
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute

^And those thighs, and calves, no doubt.

As much as I'd love to see JD play AO MD as I'm going the first two days, she needs to play a match at Hopman Cup and win to show she is even worthy. Or qualify for Sydney if she isn't getting a MDWC there.