$25,000 Santiago (CHI) 2013 | Dec 09 (Winner: Veronica Cepede Royg) - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #106
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $25,000 Santiago (CHI) 2013 | Dec 09 (Draws)

Vero Win the final now.
Glad to hear you've appreciated Veronica this week, she is indeed a very good person as well as player.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #107
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

María and Vero won the doubles and now they'll meet each other in the final

That was María's 51st ITF doubles title, by the way
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #108
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post

Well done Vero and Maria

51 ITF doubles titles I had no idea =-o
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #109
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #110
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

reports of SF (sorry for the late):

(1)Maria Irigoyen (ARG) d. (6)Ulrikke Eikeri (NOR) 76(2) 62 (best match)
- Long points all the match, ulrikke use the moonball in the most of the points, irigoyen play better in the second set after the first break. maria cry in the final of the match because in a point of that game (other MP) she lost a smash ball in the net.. eikeri is so crazy in the last game, cry in her language a lot and after maria won she throw a ball outside the club with a big forehand haha.. congrats mary!

(2)Veronica Cepede Royg (PAR) d. (3)Daniela Seguel (CHI) 76(7) 64
- i expected more of this match, in the start both are so regular and with easy unforced errors after dani lead 4-1 with 2 breaks but vero hold and after the 5-2 of seguel, the chilean go out of the set and vero return with some good shots and long points.. in the tiebreak seguel again leading for 6-4 and vero again had a comeback and win 9-7 that set tiebreak. in the 2nd, again seguel leading 4-1 and vero serving 0-40, in that break points vero won with drop shots and with that she up her game and after that game, vero won and won.. 6-4 last set. tomorrow i cant go for sports reason very sad that.. win that vero!! i support she all the match and after i speak a lot with she, very nice person.. Lets go vero! GL

for final:
Cepede 6-3 6-4 Irigoyen.. i hope that
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #111
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold

Irigoyen vs Cepeda-Royg.. tennis can be quite scenic
the value of things, not the price.
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #112
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Final

(2)Veronica Cepede Royg (PAR) d. (1)Maria Irigoyen (ARG) 63 64
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #113
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold
Re: $25,000 Santiago (CHI) 2013 | Dec 09 (Winner: Veronica Cepede Royg)

Veronica
the value of things, not the price.
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #114
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilenaitor View Post
tomorrow other day to see fantastic matchs! my predict results:

Seguel 4-6 6-1 6-2 Costa

good night!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
(3)Daniela Seguel (CHI) d. (7)Cecilia Costa Melgar (CHI) 26 62 61
Quote:
i seen my picks was not so bad, for tomorrow i think:
Irigoyen 6-4 6-2 Eikeri
Cepede 6-1 6-4 Seguel

Quote:
Semifinal

(1)Maria Irigoyen (ARG) d. (6)Ulrikke Eikeri (NOR) 76(2) 62
Quote:
for final:
Quote:
Final

(2)Veronica Cepede Royg (PAR) d. (1)Maria Irigoyen (ARG) 63 64

Mystic Chilenaitor
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #115
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Vero
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #116
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

María

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #117
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Vero Well deserved. Great end to the year!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #118
country flag JLNBolivia

JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
reports of SF (sorry for the late):

(1)Maria Irigoyen (ARG) d. (6)Ulrikke Eikeri (NOR) 76(2) 62 (best match)
- Long points all the match, ulrikke use the moonball in the most of the points, irigoyen play better in the second set after the first break. maria cry in the final of the match because in a point of that game (other MP) she lost a smash ball in the net.. eikeri is so crazy in the last game, cry in her language a lot and after maria won she throw a ball outside the club with a big forehand haha.. congrats mary!

- i expected more of this match, in the start both are so regular and with easy unforced errors after dani lead 4-1 with 2 breaks but vero hold and after the 5-2 of seguel, the chilean go out of the set and vero return with some good shots and long points.. in the tiebreak seguel again leading for 6-4 and vero again had a comeback and win 9-7 that set tiebreak. in the 2nd, again seguel leading 4-1 and vero serving 0-40, in that break points vero won with drop shots and with that she up her game and after that game, vero won and won.. 6-4 last set. tomorrow i cant go for sports reason very sad that.. win that vero!! i support she all the match and after i speak a lot with she, very nice person.. Lets go vero! GL

for final:
Who are you? Psychic???
JLNBolivia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #119
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

Chilenaitor

Imagine if there was a TT there this week!
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #120
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Vero

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote