Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 183 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 13th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #2731
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Oh and I was so tempted to put Serena in dislikes just because of her more unbearable fans, but I have to admit she's a great HLs reel player and when she's not facing Maria she's quite fun to watch in destruction mode .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #2732
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Amen.
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #2733
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Watched The Hobbit yesterday. Holy crap, that is one hell of a movie

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #2734
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

^ i know right, one of the best this year

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #2735
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
^ i know right, one of the best this year
Gravity is much better, though

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #2736
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Greys anatomy finale. I died. Even though i totally saw it coming. I shed a tear, it was perfect
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #2737
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Beyoncé An album out of nowhere with 14 songs and 17 MVs What a huge and surprising gift for us fans
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #2738
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Watched The Hobbit yesterday. Holy crap, that is one hell of a movie
me too, i didn't like.. too long, too boring.. thanks God for orlando in the movie but much better than part 1 which was i think that 3rd part will be okay..

agree that gravity was better, sandra

Queen B

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #2739
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Since everyone is taking movies, has anyone seen this?

The plot is a bit complicated but I loved it!

I like movies about sharks, with a twist, like Sharktopus.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 11:12 PM   #2740
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Greys anatomy finale. I died. Even though i totally saw it coming. I shed a tear, it was perfect
God, I'm not the only idiot still watching Grey's You could see the wedding scene coming from miles away, I would have actually been more surprised if she actually went through with it. On the other hand, I absolutely HATE what the writers are doing with Cristina, they are basically destroying this beautiful, amazing, kick-ass character episode by episode. And parts of Meredith as well. I mean, this is Sandra Oh's last season, I don't wanna watch the core Grey's friendship fall apart to pieces like this, but I have this nauseating feeling that this is how they're prepping her exit Hopefully, today's confrontation/conversation was a step in the right direction for them, 'cause I seriously can't watch them go at each other anymore. And I was super annoyed by Shane throughout the entire hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
me too, i didn't like.. too long, too boring.. thanks God for orlando in the movie but much better than part 1 which was i think that 3rd part will be okay..

agree that gravity was better, sandra

Queen B
I was afraid what it would look like after that first part, which was pretty boring I agree, but for me, this completely met my expectations and more. Served the LOTR trilogy right. And I absolutely loved the fact that they added Legolas to the movie, he was always my fave from the original Fellowship, and blonde Orlando slaughtering orcs left and right with his bow is a sight to behold Plus, I really loved the addition of Tauriel (although I think the majority of the fans are upset that they added a character that was not in Tolkien's original works), she brought some interesting dynamics to the otherwise action packed movie.

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 01:03 AM   #2741
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Quote:
God, I'm not the only idiot still watching Grey's You could see the wedding scene coming from miles away, I would have actually been more surprised if she actually went through with it. On the other hand, I absolutely HATE what the writers are doing with Cristina, they are basically destroying this beautiful, amazing, kick-ass character episode by episode. And parts of Meredith as well. I mean, this is Sandra Oh's last season, I don't wanna watch the core Grey's friendship fall apart to pieces like this, but I have this nauseating feeling that this is how they're prepping her exit Hopefully, today's confrontation/conversation was a step in the right direction for them, 'cause I seriously can't watch them go at each other anymore. And I was super annoyed by Shane throughout the entire hour.
Oh my God, that was one of the best episodes of Greys of all time

Easily one of the best endings . Love Avery/April and always hoped they'd end up together in the end, just didn't think it would (if it does) happen like this

April looked STUNNING in that dress

And Shane...well...I kind of thought he was gonna take that elevator to the roof and jump, and that would be the ending, but I'm definitely more satisfied with the one we got
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #2742
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

how could u find the Hobbit movie boring and then talk about grey's anatomy?

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #2743

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Oh my God, that was one of the best episodes of Greys of all time

Easily one of the best endings . Love Avery/April and always hoped they'd end up together in the end, just didn't think it would (if it does) happen like this

April looked STUNNING in that dress

And Shane...well...I kind of thought he was gonna take that elevator to the roof and jump, and that would be the ending, but I'm definitely more satisfied with the one we got
Shane couldn't be more annoying I was kinda hoping he would confess what he did to the other intern (what was her name? ). Can they kill him off already? The scene in the elevator was the most pathetic scene in the history.

April and Jackson are a match made in heaven Love them. April for sure won't carry on with the wedding, my guess is she will run away and no one will know where she is for like 5 episodes. But I'd love the show to pick up right from the scene they ended with and April saying she loves him back but I guess that's too simple and won't happen

Don't care about Mer and Christina. Mer is boring as hell Christina should stick to practicing medicine and get Owen back

Wilson looked stunning in that black dress but who came up with the idea of a black dress? It's not a funeral Alex running to her and saying he wants to have kids with her was sweet.

I cried when that patient couldn't speak and his wife started singing to him

Grey's Anatomy easily the best show on TV. Your faves could never.

/rant
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #2744
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I'm an ER sort of girl, personally.
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #2745

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I'm an ER sort of girl, personally.
I liked ER too Sometimes I catch some old episodes on TV.