2013 Autumm comeback - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 20th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #211
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of
Re: Offseason Necker Cup World's Most Exclusive Pro-Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Who won that necker cup thing?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #212
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Offseason Necker Cup World's Most Exclusive Pro-Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Rafa and Sir Richard, winners of the Necker Cup v. M.Bryan and Jimmy Buffet
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #213
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Training camp in Bradenton week 1

Quote:
Had fun watching the @MiamiHeat game tonight. Love watching new sports
note Phoenix at Miami
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 11:15 AM   #214
country flag paulmara

Re: Training camp in Bradenton week 2: First kangaroo

Will the kangaroo bring luck?

Old Dec 6th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #215
country flag paulmara

A DAY IN MY LIFE DURING PRE-SEASON TRAINING

7am Wake up

7.30am I run for 20 minutes, just light jogging around the neighbourhood to wake up my body and get my blood moving

8am Stretching for 10-20 minutes, which is good for tired muscles J

8.30am Breakfast – I usually have muesli with yoghurt and fruit – blueberries and raspberries are my favourite – and I drink green tea

9.30am 1.5 hours of tennis practice with David – in the pre-season I do a lot of drills on my groundstrokes – cross court, down the line etc, and then I will put in a lot of work on my serve towards the end of the session

11am Running again for 30 minutes – there is a lot of running now I am working with Marek J

11.30am Stretching again – very important when my body is working so hard

12.30 Lunch – I try to have a light lunch but something light like sushi, which is my favourite food

Short rest after lunch

2pm Fitness Training for another 1.5 hours. This is where we really work the muscles but we change a lot, sometimes sprints, sometimes exercises in the gym

5pm Massage and by this point in the day my muscles really need it J

7pm Dinner – Try to get as much protein as possible. So meat – usually chicken or beef – with lots of veggies and salad

8.30pm Relaxing time, I am watching some Czech TV series at the moment which are really good

9pm I am usually so exhausted that I am in bed by 9pm and too tired to even read my book J
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #216
country flag Ewend

Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice

Quote:

7am Wake up

7.30am I run for 20 minutes, just light jogging around the neighbourhood to wake up my body and get my blood moving

8.30am Breakfast – I usually have muesli with yoghurt and fruit – blueberries and raspberries are my favourite – and I drink green tea

9.30am 1.5 hours of tennis practice with David – in the pre-season I do a lot of drills on my groundstrokes – cross court, down the line etc, and then I will put in a lot of work on my serve towards the end of the session

11am Running again for 30 minutes – there is a lot of running now I am working with Marek J

12.30 Lunch – I try to have a light lunch but something light like sushi, which is my favourite food

Short rest after lunch

2pm Fitness Training for another 1.5 hours. This is where we really work the muscles but we change a lot, sometimes sprints, sometimes exercises in the gym

7pm Dinner – Try to get as much protein as possible. So meat – usually chicken or beef – with lots of veggies and salad

8.30pm Relaxing time, I am watching some Czech TV series at the moment which are really good

9pm I am usually so exhausted that I am in bed by 9pm and too tired to even read my book J
Interesting !
Ewend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #217
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta say that training seems kinda weak to me. (That's the trainer's fault not PK's) That she thinks of 50 minutes of running as "a lot" is shocking. Means that I was correct and she wasn't doing much before. I run much more than that - straight.

If I was setting up a comparable program:

6am Wake up

6.30am I run for 20 minutes, just light jogging around the neighbourhood to wake up my body and get my blood moving

7am Stretching for 10-20 minutes, which is good for tired muscles J

7.30am Light Breakfast

8:15 Stretching.

8:30 Running again for 30 minutes - faster pace.

9 am 1.5 hours of tennis practice

11am Running - 45 minutes

11.45am Stretching

12 Lunch

1:30 Fitness Training

3 On court drills

3:30 Stretching - massage
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #218
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:

7am Wake up

Short rest after lunch

I'm wondering how is she handling her asthma issues in Florida, any info about it in the Czech press?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #219
country flag paulmara

Favourite tournament of the year

Tokyo – I felt great on the court and played some good matches. To end the week with the trophy- that’s the best feeling

Best match of the year

I can say the match against Kerber in Istanbul. I knew I had to beat her to reach the semifinals and it was a tough fight and great tennis

Longest match of the year

The longest one was with Razzano in Carlsbad - something like 3hours and 30 minutes - and also I played two singles matches in one day in Tokyo!

Best comeback of the year

I think the match against Pavlyuchenkova in New Haven. I came back and won the whole match after

Proudest moment of the year

Again probably I would say when I played two matches in one day and won them!

Toughest moment of the year

In the start of season in Australia when I lost in the second round of the Australian Open. And also when I lost in the Wimbledon quarterfinal, I was very disappointed

Important lesson learnt this year

That I didn’t give up, never during this season, I had to fight every time I went on the court and I hope this lesson can help me in future.. And make me stronger

Biggest thing to improve next year

Fitness – I need to be faster and stronger – and serve of course

Favourite song of the year

Just give me a reason by Pink

Favourite city/country of the year

I like Australia as every year

Quote:
Do you like my coach's new look for next season?

Quote:

Quote:
any info about it in the Czech press?
nothing

Last edited by paulmara : Dec 11th, 2013 at 09:28 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #220
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of
Re: Training camp in Bradenton week 3

Anyone think Stepanek has had a positive influence on Petra? She seems to have a renewed enthusiasm and drive going into next year...
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #221
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

I'm out of the loop, was Petra preparing for new season outside of CR?

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #222
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
I'm out of the loop, was Petra preparing for new season outside of CR?
she is preparing in Bradenton, Florida
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #223
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
Anyone think Stepanek has had a positive influence on Petra? She seems to have a renewed enthusiasm and drive going into next year...
Um, yeah. All the fools talking about what a Svengali and Lothario he is, a devourer of innocent maidens, will just look like asshats when she wins another slam with him in her bed. Stable romance has always been good for Kvitty.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitovα
mac47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #224
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say I was hoping that someday she would train in another country but now that im see her fb updates i feel proud. But lets see if she trained hard enough to compete with the elite.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #225
country flag paulmara

Re: Training camp in Bradenton week 4

Sun 22 flight to Australia
Sat 21 Christmas for Petra
Coaches are flying back home for Christmas
http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...adi-mi-to.html