Azra Hadzic's Cheering Section - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 26th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #91
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future
Re: Azra Hadzic's Cheering Section

i think she will play the playoffs next..
was playing the ATL?

- just see she will play a platinium amt tournament in Victoria where she is the first seed .
Her quarter:

(1)Azra Hadzic v BYE
(Q)Maria Knott v (WC)Eliza Long
(Q)Sinead Disaya v Jaide Collins
BYE v Lucky loser

Last edited by Chilenaitor : Nov 26th, 2013 at 01:40 PM.
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 11:46 AM   #92
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Go Azra!
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #93
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Azra playing ATL

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 03:14 AM   #94
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just me or does she look a little like Laura Robson in some of those pics?
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #95
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Just realised she switched racquets. Was using a prince before but now its a head.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 05:42 AM   #96
country flag Kəv.

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #97
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

^^yeah, very Robson-like now that you mention it!

noticed the racket change too, it looked like Storm was using Head too yesterday when they showed her on the stream
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #98
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
^^yeah, very Robson-like now that you mention it!

noticed the racket change too, it looked like Storm was using Head too yesterday when they showed her on the stream
Really! Sara, Azra and Storm all switching to Head!?

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 06:51 AM   #99
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

we'll see what Storm is using next time she's on the stream. unless louloubelle noticed it yesterday
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 06:59 AM   #100
country flag Kəv.

Yep she is. The same one as Azra and Sara as well. Just saw a pic.

Old Jan 27th, 2014, 06:57 AM   #101
country flag Kəv.

Burnie 50k
Qr1: beat Teichmann 64 60
Qr2: lost to Paolini 57 16

Couldnt back up a good win.. and had sps in first set too

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 04:50 AM   #102
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Well well well Ms Azra Hadžić...

After indifferent form she steps up and knocks the top seed and world #116 Magda Linette out of the Launceston $50K in the 1st round. Great win and toughed it out by coming back in the 3rd set and winning it in a 3rd set tiebreak (7-1 mind you!).

Oh, and her Wikipedia page is now up and running and there to stay! (I didn't put it up, but whoever did it just copied what I had in the first place )
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 05:02 AM   #103
country flag Kəv.

Woohoo Azra!! Great win

Territory it wasnt me, idk who did it but maybe they couldve just looked back on the deleted page and reuploaded it?

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 06:06 AM   #104
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Good for Azra. Thank goodness someone is playing well in Launceston!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #105
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Wow :eek Good win. Hopefully back in form.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote