Jessica Moore - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #2161
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jessica Moore

Jess
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 04:30 AM   #2162
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

Go jess.

TT D: 39 (High:18) 2014: (MD:22-19)(Q:0-3). Overall -(152-144).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: - (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #2163
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

SF

(1)Jessica Moore (AUS) d. (wc)Peggy Porter (USA) 61 36 75
(wc)Brianna Morgan (USA) d. (2)Brooke Austin (USA) 63 60

ooh close one there, but she still won!! Go Jess! Get the title

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #2164
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

good luck Jessica for the final. This will do wonders for her confidence!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #2165
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Plays another Wildcard Please win it Jess.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #2166
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Peggy Porter sounds like someone from the 70's. mmmm hard to predict how this will pan out for Jess. Could be some decent college player just not having a shot at the tour as yet.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #2167
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

It's good that she made the final, but really she hasn't made any progress compared to last year. A year ago (or therabouts) she won a $10K in Belgium I think? Still playing $10Ks a year later? Not good progress.

But still, this is a very good result for her considering her poor trip so far. Gotta be a confidence booster
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 05:46 AM   #2168
country flag Chris93

And she lost 7-6 6-3

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #2169
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

10k Buffalo
R1: (2)Moore d. (WC)Bektas 61 62
R2: (2)Moore v (WC)Fernandez

GL

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:08 AM   #2170
country flag Kəv.

R2: d. Fernandez 62 60
QF: lt. Kleybanova 46 26

Very unlucky draw there Jess

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 05:43 AM   #2171
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

IF NOT for the Asia-Pacific Tennis League, Flagstaff Freighters recruit Jess Moore may still be in Perth working part-time jobs.

Moore, a former world No. 132, had taken a year off from the sport in 2011 to study health sciences and was waitressing, coaching or working as a personal trainer to earn a living.

Then she learnt of the ATL and was attracted by the new tournament's faster pace.

It brought her back to the court with WA team Giants and face-to-face with Flagstaff in a national semi-final.

"The ATL got me back playing," Moore says.

"I was working night shifts as a waitress, which was a bit of a wake-up call for me because I was on the road since 12 or 13 and wasn't exposed to shift work.

"I definitely knew I wanted a break from playing and travelling but I wasn't sure when or if I was going to *return.

"I thought the ATL was a positive way of getting myself back involved in tennis.

"It was bit of fun and great to be in a team environment."

Twelve months on, Moore, 23, is a key part of Flagstaff's tilt at a second straight women's title.

She joined the Freighters a month ago after moving to Adelaide to link up with the Memorial Drive-based *tennis academy and her *former coaches Milo Bradley and Rohan Fisher.

"(Flagstaff coach) Jim Chaousis approached me pretty much straight after January. It worked out really well that he got in touch and they've been really *welcoming."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226769059854
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 02:17 PM   #2172
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Great she is back working with Milo, one of the best coaches (IMO) in Australia. He has had some great results and was in charge of the WA System when the likes of Lia Tapper, Brittany Sheed, Katy O'Shea, Jess Moore and Teiwa Casey etc were doing very well or winning National Age championships.
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 11:32 AM   #2173
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for posting the article. Shows what some players go through.
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #2174
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Great win for Jess in the wildcard playoffs against Anastasia R. 5-7 6-1 9-7
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #2175
country flag Kəv.

Pics from her win yesterday