Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread) - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #391
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

I'm still not over James Blake retiring... don't tell me this now ozfan!
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #392
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I had a feeling this was the case.

She worked so hard over the summer, so it must have been demoralizing to have to go through injuries again. Just the thought of going through all that rehab and practice again probably made her sick. Maybe she might get the fires burning again, but her injury is chronic so I doubt it. Same thing happened to Christina Wheeler after she won the WC play off a few years ago. Worked so hard to get back up there, but quit with a back injury not long after.

Injuries suck
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #393
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

with all the injuries and long breaks you could see this coming, doesn't make the news any less disappointing though. Poor Boj...
Sam21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #394
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Not the first time a foot injury has ruined a sportspersons career.

Such a pity. I think she had just gotten the hang of playing in the tour and being competitive out there.
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #395
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

I remember standing outside Margaret Court Arena at the Aussie Open this year. The arena was absolutely packed and impossible to get in without a massive wait in line. I was watching the live scores on my phone and the internet connection kept dropping out. Boj was up 5/4 and serving for the set against 4th seed Radwanska, and the crowd was going nuts. Unfortunately she did not win another game and after a steep downward fall due to injury now retires. This is heart breaking.
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 07:10 AM   #396
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Noooo as 2 are coming back (Jarka and Jelly) one goes out this sucks!! She worked so hard this year only to get injured again I hate injuries

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #397
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
best wishes in the future

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 12:43 PM   #398
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Pity, nice girl, easy to talk to, and looked like could go somewhere, especially last year. Solid game for most part. At least has a college education so has options to do something else in the Corporate world beyond tennis. Good luck Boj.
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:58 AM   #399
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, I'm really missing Boj now I'm watching whatever I can find of her at the AO (because obv. it was impossible to get in while I was there) and man I miss her

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #400
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Any news of Boj lately?
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 08:57 PM   #401
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Bojana...

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #402
country flag Miloje

Miloje is just really nice Miloje is just really nice Miloje is just really nice Miloje is just really nice Miloje is just really nice Miloje is just really nice Miloje is just really nice Miloje is just really nice Miloje is just really nice Miloje is just really nice Miloje is just really nice

Any news ?
Miloje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 05:32 AM   #403
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Bojana at the hopman cup

guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 05:37 AM   #404
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Gorgeous

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 07:43 AM   #405
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute