Croatian women in ITF tournaments--2013 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2013, 06:44 AM   #151
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Croatian women in ITF tournaments--2013

^ Seriously. She travels all the way to frigging Djibouti, plays one of the weakest tournaments in the history of pro tennis and wins a total of eight games in singles and doubles combined.

It's time to retire, girl.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #152
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
^ Seriously. She travels all the way to frigging Djibouti, plays one of the weakest tournaments in the history of pro tennis and wins a total of eight games in singles and doubles combined.

Sadly I agree. I do admire her determination but her tennis career is really going nowhere. 24 years old with 0 ITF titles and career high ranking of 858.
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #153
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yea, but after all of her horrible loses, you complain after she loses to Sizikova who is the best player she played against all year She loses almost to anyone, so the fact she lost 2 and 2 to Sizikova is actually a decent result by her standards

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Sanja Ancic, Karen Khachanov, Roman Safiullin, Ksenia Laskutova, Ana Savic, Emma Flood, ...
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #154
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKhromachev View Post
Yea, but after all of her horrible loses, you complain after she loses to Sizikova who is the best player she played against all year She loses almost to anyone, so the fact she lost 2 and 2 to Sizikova is actually a decent result by her standards

And in R1 of Djibouti II Tea destroyed (61 60) a player who last week at Djibouti I took Lazareva (#373) to a third-set TB

Maybe Faber shouldn't retire just yet
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #155
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
And in R1 of Djibouti II Tea destroyed (61 60) a player who last week at Djibouti I took Lazareva (#373) to a third-set TB

Maybe Faber shouldn't retire just yet
Nice result!

Having fun at the beach in Djibouti probably helped her tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=2665)
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #156
country flag networthy

Re: Croatian women's results in pro tournaments--2013

WEEK OF DECEMBER 16

$25,000 Merida (MEX)
F: Tomljanovic

Last edited by networthy : Dec 22nd, 2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #157
country flag networthy

WEEK OF DECEMBER 23

No players in action

Last edited by networthy : Dec 23rd, 2013 at 11:22 AM.
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #158
country flag networthy

WEEK OF DECEMBER 30

See http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....97&postcount=2

Last edited by networthy : Dec 28th, 2013 at 09:09 AM.